Sign in to follow this  

Wheel going nuts or fetching up menu mid game

This is starting to get me down. Sometimes it jerks & kind of turns on & off when turning right & as it turns off you lose lock so never make the corner. If it isn't doing that it keeps popping the menu up, again as I'm turning right. Has anyone else suffered with this? I've got a rare wheel & base combo so I'm not sure if it's here where the issue lies or in the code as it doesn't do it all the time

From the description seems more like a loose connection soemwhere in the wheel and not a problem with the code or anything game related. Also, does stuff like that also happens in other games? And about the menu popping up, you could try rebinding the pause button to something else

I had a similar thing with my now gone and scrapped Genius Twin Wheel (Lord Bahamut, that was piece of crap). It randomly kept turning left when there was no input at all.

You can hope it's a cable or maybe driver/firmware issue (re-install drivers?) and not something that is just permanently damaged. I highly doubt it's the fault of a game tbh.

I've updated the drives on all components so that's not the issue. I've found that closing the game & re-starting it does get rid but it sometimes needs doing 5 or 6 times to stop it. I can't map my options button anywhere else either, the 599 has it on a little toggle