Sign in to follow this  

I Just Want To Say Thanks....

Codies:

I have done my fair share of griping and complaining over the past couple of months, but I just wanted to say that I think you have delivered what is the best all around raacer the xbox 360 has ever seen.
When you put this together -- That:
 -- No other game has the attention to detail in the tracks and atmosphere.
 -- No other game that's an all-around racer gives you access to everything anywhere.
 -- No other game has a great handling engine that really brings out the personality of each car and comes plainly obvious that you worked on it in depth the more you drive.
 -- No other game is even close to the sophistication of your A.I.
 -- No other game has the diversity of cars and tracks.
 -- And no other game has this level of immersion.

You should be very proud. You guys rocked it. Even better than Race Pro. And that's high praise in my book. Thank you.

yes  the 99% of us says this , and DONT NEVER DO   :-O  Grid series or Dirt series too arcade like the grid 2 , dirt 3 etc ! Keep the semisim style , and we will be the happiest customers !  :D .. If you want to do any too arcade game , create some new franchise to beat NFS  series ( i am sure your game will be better than any NFS)  ;;)

This is an incredible game & despite a few glitches which just about all games have, the folk at CM who are responsible for bringing GAS to us can hold their heads up high with pride. Bravo!

Signed. Its a great game, I just wish it was on ps4. still waiting on a racing game for ps4

~O)

Bravo, great game and its getting better and better the more i play ^:)^

BR4VO27 said:

Signed. Its a great game, I just wish it was on ps4. still waiting on a racing game for ps4

~O)
tbh I think that's CM's next move so we'll just have to wait and see for now.

You guys rocked it. Even better than Race Pro.

Steady on now :) Much as I’m enjoying GAS in the measly hour or so I’ve been able to play it so far, Race Pro still nails the feeling of driving an old Mini round Brands Hatch better than GAS for me.

If I had Xbox I would just buy Forza and never looked GAS way... Seriously now, RD:GRID had almost everything we needed, but GAS is basically the same game with little altered driving physics and terrific to non - cockpit view, so you can say we lost some features over time, I just can't live with that... GAS can be branded very good (arcade) racing on PC only for now, because we don't have any modern racing of this quality, but it could be so much better, so much...

You guys rocked it. Even better than Race Pro.

Steady on now :) Much as I’m enjoying GAS in the measly hour or so I’ve been able to play it so far, Race Pro still nails the feeling of driving an old Mini round Brands Hatch better than GAS for me.
taking it you're enjoying it now you finally have it. :)

Maseratti said:
If I had Xbox I would just buy Forza and never looked GAS way... Seriously now, RD:GRID had almost everything we needed, but GAS is basically the same game with little altered driving physics and terrific to non - cockpit view, so you can say we lost some features over time, I just can't live with that... GAS can be branded very good (arcade) racing on PC only for now, because we don't have any modern racing of this quality, but it could be so much better, so much...

Well I have an X360 & I replaced Forza 4 (my main racer for the last 3years, attained over level 200) with GAS & I couldn't be happier. It's an utterly brilliant game. CM have knocked it out of the park with this one & I'm sure GAS will join the ranks of other great racing titles that are looked back on fondly in future years. Having said that, please fix the damaged gearbox glitch and get my Black Edition code working. Thanks in anticipation.

:x CM
chen255 said:
This is an incredible game & despite a few glitches which just about all games have, the folk at CM who are responsible for bringing GAS to us can hold their heads up high with pride. Bravo!

side note ,  brian lara cricket was a GEM.

Codies:

I have done my fair share of griping and complaining over the past couple of months, but I just wanted to say that I think you have delivered what is the best all around raacer the xbox 360 has ever seen.
When you put this together -- That:
 -- No other game has the attention to detail in the tracks and atmosphere.
 -- No other game that's an all-around racer gives you access to everything anywhere.
 -- No other game has a great handling engine that really brings out the personality of each car and comes plainly obvious that you worked on it in depth the more you drive.
 -- No other game is even close to the sophistication of your A.I.
 -- No other game has the diversity of cars and tracks.
 -- And no other game has this level of immersion.

You should be very proud. You guys rocked it. Even better than Race Pro. And that's high praise in my book. Thank you.

lots of laughs

I totally agree witht he OP here. Fantastic game which does exactly what it set out to do.. ie be an immersive and enjoyable racer. I also own Forza 3 and 4 but played neither as much as I am going to be playing this one.

The tracks are just stunning and more than once I have found myself just looking around and enjoying the atmosphere they each bring.

The AI I find a very nice challenge and really give a feeling of actually racing someone who is watching and waiting for a mistake or opening to make a pass.

If the corrupt save problem is reoslved and the missing Time Trial is given to us then this game is clearly a long term winner for me.

Gran Turismo would give some of those points a real run for its money, but if Autosport had GT's tracks, graphics and range of cars then it'd be the best. But it ain't a sim and right now for me it is the most enjoyable :smiley: 

the Grid autosport it's one of the best track based racing games on all ps3 platform, GT6 was a fraud and i felt like a stupid when i bought it 

and this game isnt? it has been out for quite a while now, still no fix to the corrupt gamesave issue, and no word on if microsoft is gunna let the patch through. any pride gained by making the game look great is lost by continuing to put out games with crippling errors. for those who havent experienced the issue, you are lucky and have every reason to love the game and disagree with everything i say. but those who have had one or mutliple gamesaves corrupted know what im talking about when i say shame on you codemasters, you are just selling us all another scam. oh and thanks for all the dlc, now people can spend more money on a game that still hasnt been fixed. 

Count me in on this sentiment. I've had a couple of gripes, but overall this game really is great. Loads of content, competitive AI, beautiful damage model, fun and challenging physics. I enjoyed GRID 2, but this, in my opinion, is the true successor to Race Driver: GRID.

the Grid autosport it's one of the best track based racing games on all ps3 platform, GT6 was a fraud and i felt like a stupid when i bought it 

GT6's tracks imo are better, more realistic. Autosport's are quite wide and feel a lot different to drive on to me. But there's heaps more to do in Autosport and it's just heaps more fun than GT6 :smile: 

this game would be OK but it needs fixing and shouldn't have been released yet all codeshafters think about is money where is my patch for the save corrupted you bunch of muppets

I think CM should've delayed release date by few monthes. That way, some of Grid Autosports' issue could've been prevented, and CM would've had more time to polish their game.

Grid Autosports is still great racing game; it's just not well-polished racing game, and that is disheartening.

I'd prefer racing the "buggy" GRID Autosport than having to wait for another few months and race nothing (GRID 2 is parked in my account long ago and forever)... 

There are only two bugs I've come across so far. The 1st one is to do with the refresh rate when playing on a 42" TV and the other one is when you create a custom cup with AI at the last event of the cup some of the AI's simply don't start the race and hang at the start line which somehow freezes the game and it just stays on the finish results and never returns to the lobby. For the time being I live with both and enjoy the really great game!

All you need is a little more patience!

P.S: Has there been any game which at launch date was perfect and bugless?

Boyan said:

I'd prefer racing the "buggy" GRID Autosport than having to wait for another few months and race nothing (GRID 2 is parked in my account long ago and forever)... 

There are only two bugs I've come across so far. The 1st one is to do with the refresh rate when playing on a 42" TV and the other one is when you create a custom cup with AI at the last event of the cup some of the AI's simply don't start the race and hang at the start line which somehow freezes the game and it just stays on the finish results and never returns to the lobby. For the time being I live with both and enjoy the really great game!

All you need is a little more patience!

P.S: Has there been any game which at launch date was perfect and bugless?

A lot of old Playstation and Playstation 2 games I own are pretty much bug-free. The only ones I've found on many are ones I found deliberately (such as a crazy graphics/slowdown glitch on ridge racer revolution that was more due to a scratched disk).

Rollcage afaik has absolutely no bugs, at least none I've come across. No physics oddities, no save corruptions.

Hell, GTA4 was horrible at release but at least it was performance issues :/