Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

It's about this time of year I miss casey... but Hopefully jack miller goes well.. Check out Pedro binning it at the P.R day in melbourne.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy! VALE!!!

Everyone falling today, incredible. Luckily noone got hurt.

Idiots of the day: Bradl, Marquez, Pedrosa and especially Crutchlow.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy! VALE!!!

Everyone falling today, incredible. Luckily noone got hurt.

Idiots of the day: Bradl, Marquez, Pedrosa and especially Crutchlow.
You obviously didn't see Iannone ramming him ;)

Missed that during the commercials.

Pedrosa off the list!!
Yeah he braked a bit late and hit Pedrosa's rear tyre, Dani continued but he had some sort of damage and retired into the pits.. 
That was a very tricky race with the cold temperatures...

Just seen the race, so so annoyed about Cal. That bloody Ducati, I swear a rider will die riding one of their bikes one day. He rode amazingly well until the bloody thing just dropped him.

Other than that it was a good race! Extremely pleased with the Rossi win and Marquez fall!

Didn't watch the race but hopefully I'l get to see it later. That's 2 of Rossi's 3 wins in the last 2 years that I've missed.  :(

Didn't watch the race but hopefully I'l get to see it later. That's 2 of Rossi's 3 wins in the last 2 years that I've missed.  :(
If I was you I wouldn't watch any races from now on :p

I don't watch MotoGP a lot but why Rossi is slower in the past years? He's only 35 and is not having big sucess since he was 31. But now he's back to winning some races. 

Gui1 said:
I don't watch MotoGP a lot but why Rossi is slower in the past years? He's only 35 and is not having big sucess since he was 31. But now he's back to winning some races. 
Its what happens. Rossi moved the game along when he came in. Marquez/Lorenzo/Stoner grew up riding bikes with big electronics and its natural for them to ride in the ways they do, especially Marquez/Stoner a lot more than it it for Rossi. Valentino has had to change his riding style a massive amount over the winter to suit the current bikes more. This year has arguably been Rossi's most impressive year ever

And besides 35 is quite old to be racing at the level he is. He's said a lot one of the main differences between him and Marquez is Marquez is 14 years younger.

Also don't forget he broke his leg in 2010 and missed 4 races, then spent 2 years on an awful bike, and then Marquez came in on a dominant bike just as Rossi returned to Yamaha. 

From the sounds of things though he'll be around until the end of 2016 at least, so there's still time for the old man to win another championship yet ;)

Watched the last five laps yesterday. As someone who exclusively watches Formula One, why do they take so long from flag to the podium?

Or a Raikkonen Malaysia 2009 :p 

Really hoping it rains heavily before the end though, Marquez is way slower than Rossi when it starts spitting!