Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

Rossi was simply better than Lorenzo this season, so fully deserves to finish ahead of him in the standings.

After 2013, I never thought Vale would be able to come back like this anymore. Amazing, considering his age. He seems to have re-invented himself over the winter.

Rossi was simply better than Lorenzo this season, so fully deserves to finish ahead of him in the standings.

After 2013, I never thought Vale would be able to come back like this anymore. Amazing, considering his age. He seems to have re-invented himself over the winter.
He's been fantastic this year, 2nd place is truly deserved! Fingers crossed now that Yamaha can match Honda's bike next season and give Rossi a proper chance to challenge for another championship.

Or a Raikkonen Malaysia 2009 :p 

Really hoping it rains heavily before the end though, Marquez is way slower than Rossi when it starts spitting!
On the other side, it was interesting how slower Lorenzo was, everytime it rained a bit the Ducatis were passing him easily!

In case you forgot, MotoGP is back this weekend with qualifying later on! Yesterday in FP3  the times were really close, only 1.3 secs between Marquez in 1st and Miller in 21st! Also you Brits should really look forward to how Crutchlow is going to perform this year, looking good on the LCR Honda ;) 

mike96 said:
In case you forgot, MotoGP is back this weekend with qualifying later on! Yesterday in FP3  the times were really close, only 1.3 secs between Marquez in 1st and Miller in 21st! Also you Brits should really look forward to how Crutchlow is going to fare this year, looking good on the LCR Honda ;) 
I prefer Redding also looking forward to see how the Suzuki guys get.on

Just watching the Moto 2 race on BT Sport. I often forget to watch the races so I don't really know many of the riders, so I'll just be enjoying it. All I know is first place is British so I'll support him o:)

How can one concentrate on riding a motorbike when there's some rather large bumps on track o:)

What a race! 4 way battle all the way through and it was amazing! The best man won though ;) If it's like this the rest of the year it's going to be amazing :)

I never thought Rossi would beat Lorenzo like that again. Certainly not after 2013. He really is the best there ever was.

Love it how he's the old man showing the kids how it's done :D Best MotoGP race in years for me, really hoping we get a lot more races like that this season!

IndyCar next to top off a day of awesome motorsport.

Watched the ITV4 coverage last night, what a race! Ducati looking competitive and Honda lagging behind: would not have predicted that before this weekend. I question if it will be the same story up front when Marquez doesn't get pushed out on turn 1, but no denying that was a cracking battle for the lead and a superb win from Rossi. Never write off the old guy...  ;) 

I just watched the race on ITV4 as well and it was great! Battle for the lead for pretty much the entire race! Marquez seemed to recover very quickly up to 5th from last but when he got there he seemed like he couldn't catch up the top 4. Good race!

Oh God, just realised something... If Pedrosa doesn't come back I bet they'll stick Alex Marquez on the other Honda. Two Marquez's on Honda's would suck.

Lukedfrt said:
Watched the highlights this morning, when's Pedrosa supposed to be coming back? 
It depends on his arm dude, far as I know he's definitely missing 2 races including Texas just gone. So he could be back for Spain on May 3rd, but if his arm is buggered still he may not race again.