Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

Should be an awesome race, great to see the Ducati's up there in 1st and 3rd :) Rossi for the win though, starting in 8th and all ;)

Not convinced Marquez is in this title fight, and I'm not convinced that Honda was as amazing as it looked last year. Honda have got real problems with the bike, corner entry and corner exit, normally Marquez/Honda's biggest advantage over the rest is now a disadvantage. Dani, Bradl, Bautista all struggled massively all of last year, Cal said straight away the Honda is a handful. Now Yamaha and especially Ducati have made progress I think Marc is having to push it closer to the limit, and the bike won't have it. Honda haven't made progress at all from last season it would seem. Will be interesting to see how quickly they can solve it. As it seems to be a fundamental with the bike it won't be before the end of the year, start of next season at least. 

I have a feeling this is Lorenzo's year. 

Nah I think Rossi will do it. Not just saying that because I'm a fan but because this is the best he has ridden since 2009/2010 if he wins this race it'll be further proof

personally i'd like to see a ducati win, Lorenzo is looking good tho and his record at mugello is really good. hope crutchlow gets a podium.

APR193 said:
Not convinced Marquez is in this title fight, and I'm not convinced that Honda was as amazing as it looked last year. Honda have got real problems with the bike, corner entry and corner exit, normally Marquez/Honda's biggest advantage over the rest is now a disadvantage. Dani, Bradl, Bautista all struggled massively all of last year, Cal said straight away the Honda is a handful. Now Yamaha and especially Ducati have made progress I think Marc is having to push it closer to the limit, and the bike won't have it. Honda haven't made progress at all from last season it would seem. Will be interesting to see how quickly they can solve it. As it seems to be a fundamental with the bike it won't be before the end of the year, start of next season at least. 

I have a feeling this is Lorenzo's year. 

Hondo pulled most of the hrc team last year to work on the moto 3 engine/bike. they thought there advantage was so big it wouldn't affect them, bad mistake.

Well it worked in 2014 they won both championships but now their struggling in both.

Juice29 said:
Nah I think Rossi will do it. Not just saying that because I'm a fan but because this is the best he has ridden since 2009/2010 if he wins this race it'll be further proof
This/last year are the best Rossi has ridden for years, but I don't think he's as good as Lorenzo. Plus, if he keeps qualifying in 6-10th with Lorenzo on the front row, then he has absolutely no chance when Lorenzo is on the form he is. He is unbeatable at the moment. Even if Rossi qualified right with him I don't think he'd get near him for the last 3 rounds. 

Watched the highlights this morning, Lorenzo is looking unstoppable atm. 
Good to see Pedrosa having a strong race as well

Holy crap! What a race! Those last 3 laps had me shouting at the TV lol. Very cheeky move from Marquez at the end, clearly pushed him off the circuit with a silly last corner move. Not the first time Marquez has used his bike to push other riders out of his way.

Damn happy with the result though! The right man won.

mike96 said:
Awesome race in mixed conditions!

shortttt
That's 2 races with dodgy weather in a row, and 2 brilliant races in a row! Rossi and Lorenzo shot themselves in the foot today, but Rossi nearly doubling his championship lead is fantastic still. The most amazing thing is a guy who rode dry tires in the rain and was last for a while coming second, and a guy who fell off his bike in the first few laps coming 3rd, and both Brits! 

This has got to be the best race of the season, it was more like Moto3/Moto2 with all these battles and what a last lap from Marquez as well!

I look forward to the highlights then  :#

Shame it's not on until tomorrow night, thanks ITV...

every minunte was a highlight I wonder what parts they will cut out, crazy joe headbutting a seagull was so funny, well not for the gull but for me I was pmsl. He gave it a proper glesga kiss lol

First MotoGP race I've seen in months, what a race! Good, clean racing out the front. You're not gonna get better racing than that.

it really is the best most pure form of motorsport, F1 can only dream of having flag to flag action like this. it really was epic and will be remembered for a very very long time.

Ride of the day was Andrea (the maniac) Lannone just for that double pass on marquez and rossi coming out of Honda corner, fantastic absolutely fecking fantastic.