Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

what if not?

Anyway ...the clips are down

That was just curiosity (and fuel the fire, why not)

But he did. You can see on the footage that Rossi does not kick out at any point. Honda are also completely falsifying 'facts' now, saying Marquez was lifting the bike to move away from Rossi, except they fail to mention that at the last moment Marquez is actually the one who tipped the bike towards Rossi again and was actually the one who was responsible for there being contact.

Marquez took himself down, and now he and Honda are bad-mouthing Rossi to make it seem as though Marquez is the baby-faced innocent victim. This is the MotoGP equivalent of a football dive.

CENSORED, if you honestly believe Rossi kicked the front brake lever you are clearly deluded. Marquez rammed Rossi, his handlebars got caught up, Rossi accelerates away, Marquez's brake most likely gets applied by the fact that his hand would have been holding the brake lever when the bar was pulled away.

There is nothing that points towards or even shows Rossi kicking. His bloody leg only came off the pedal as Marquez is already falling! Explain that genius.

Can we watch the language please :)

Please, please show me the evidence that Rossi stuck out his leg and deliberately kicked out at a brake lever.

Oh wait, you can't, because that didn't happen!

the onboard from rossi's bike shows it pretty clearly. The way he turned and looked after he kicked him, the sunglasses in the interview to stop people seeing his eyes when he was downright lying, the statement this week about how he regrets it. but I'm sure you will have an answer for all of that. Even the telemetry data you will somehow turn it around on marquez. I will never be of the opinion that it was marquez's fault.

Are you for real? I want EVIDENCE, not just you making up your mind based on some absolutely ridiculous things. Show me a bloody video of Rossi sticking his leg out and kicking the handlebars. But oh look, you can't do that, because every bit of video of the crash shows the complete opposite happening. 

Telemetry data? So you've seen it have you? The same telemtry data that Honda decided they wouldn't show publicly? Seems pretty damn suspect to me considering the telemetry will show Marquez leaning back into the corner and ramming Rossi.

The funny thing is I showed my 84 yr old Grandma footage of it and the first thing she said was "why did the red bike ram the blue bike? It's his own fault he fell off". 

If my forgetful old nan can see Marquez is at fault despite having zero interest in Motorsport, then you must clearly be lacking in the essential brain cells.

My thoughts are that you have no idea what other people think. There's such a small amount of people posting in this thread that there's no point in basing those numbers off the people who are. Instead, try looking at comments sections under articles about the whole thing, I've seen the tiniest number of people who actually believe Rossi is at fault, whereas the vast majority can see that Marquez is just crying wolf.

So, those motorbikes, yeah.               
This thread is about bikes? I didn't know :joy: To be fair there's not a lot going on due to the red flag.

This race is nowhere near as exciting as the Moto3 race. Can't wait for the next race though. :D

Right guys. I'm closing this thread until I can clean it up. @RevolvingPrawn there was no need to swear at him, but @SamuelTrautman you were biting back way to easy and are playing the victim now things have gone against you. Both of you get over it please and move on. Log off and come back in a few days if you must.

I don't really care who wins anymore. I'm just hoping for a good race.

First race of the season I'm going to watch. Already miss the BBC coverage.

You wouldn't know it's a Spanish race with how they cheer for Rossi over Lorenzo.