Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

As fantastic as Rossi's been in the race so far, I can't see it happening unfortunately :( It looks as though Lorenzo has just enough pace to be either 1st or 2nd.

I would imagine at this point it's up to the Honda riders. I can't see Rossi making up 10+ seconds in 13 laps unless there's a few mistakes from the top 3.

Yea only something freaky will do now. Rossi deserves it, especially after how quickly he came through the field.

Honda had orders to pass him, to me he could have easily passed him several times.

What a race to watch! A damn good ride by both Rossi and Lorenzo. 

Any other race of the season and Marquez would have attempted to overtake Lorenzo.

Flame comment. You knowingly post a comment that's designed to get a rise out of the other people posting here. You sir, are the full embodiment of a troll. 

How's this thren, Lorenzo only won because Marquez rammed Rossi in Sepang, and then purposely didn't pass Lorenzo here, and even blocked his team mate Pedrosa from having a chance at passing Lorenzo. Marquez is a dirty cheat.

you say about flame comments, what about your comments about Lorenzo? don't you think that flames the emotion in Lorenzo fans? man just move on and don't respond to any of my posts and I shall do the same with you? I mean you already said earlier you were done answering me but you just keep niggling and niggling at me to get a reaction.

What have I said about Lorenzo? Seems your memory is failing you now. Lorenzo has won 7 races this season, had some bad luck too, but came through and is world champ. I'd rather Rossi was champ but I'm also glad that a Yamaha rider won, and that a Honda didn't. Lorenzo hasn't cheated to win this title, Marquez cheated to help him become champion.

Jesus man, go back and actually read who post's comments! At no point today have I said that. I'm fairly neutral on Lorenzo, all I've said about him today is that he probably has the pace to be 1st or 2nd, and that Marquez is his rear gunner. Before accusing somebody of something they didn't say, actually find out if they did or not!

OzoreXS said:
Thats a very rational bet @SamuelTrautman . 
To tell the truth is my heart who wants to see Rossi as champion again, he deserves it!

But yeah... Malasia could be an advantage for Honda and Ducati due to its high speedand accel. Yamahas can be relegated to 3rd and 4th postitions..or above.

Valencia is Lorenzo´s territory. He manages very well that circuit.

But who knows, what if Lorenzo or Rossi make a zero? what if they get random finish positions?

Hold on the calculators :)

did you watch the race? my prediction came true lol even though I doubted it myself ;)

The comments on the MotoGP Facebook page are ridiculous... So much hatred for Lorenzo it's unreal.

After seeing his quotes, I don't blame them.

Lorenzo: "We are Spanish and this title had to stay in Spain. The Italians would have done the same with Valentino"

But the majority of the hate should go to Marquez.

Shame the season had to end the way it has over the past couple of weeks, and as much as I think Marquez was in the wrong Valentino bought all of this on himself. Whether his comments about Philip Island were mind games or he genuinely believes Marquez helped Lorenzo in Australia, picking a fight with Marquez when Rossi had it all to lose and Marquez had nothing to lose was a stupid thing to do. Pedorsa is the only one who's come out of this season with a reason to hold his head up high. All three in front of him made them selves look very unprofessional over the last two rounds, Dani rode for himself and had great pace. Would have won in Valencia if Marquez let him have a go.