Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

1/3 of that race was brilliant. 2/3 were boring and predictable.

Soon as Marquez made it back to second that race was over. First 6 laps were just crazy though!

Yup. I feel sorry for Jorge though. I really think he'd be very , very close if not beating Marquez if he was on that Honda.

Same man, he's riding that M1 to its limit and getting nothing for it.

I'm hoping now he takes Pedrosa seat for next season. He'd be a much stronger teammate and Marquez wouldn't run away at the front all the time.

I really like Dani but even i hope Lorenzo get's that seat next year because i think he's a better rider than Marquez. 

No, I don't think its going to happen.. By the way Bridgestone will leave MotoGP after 2015!

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/Bridgestone+to+withdraw+from+MotoGP+after+the+2015+season

I just watched the highlights of the Argentina race. What a mad first couple of laps! Pedrosa went from 1st to 6th in the space of about 2 corners! Amazing stuff.

Once again Marquez being dominant. And with a great strategy as well!

Wooooo get to watch my first race of the season! :P

It looks like One HD (the station that telecasts the MotoGP in Aus) has lost a ton from MotoGP's new TV deal. Last year we got the MotoGP qualy, along with the Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP races however this year we only get the MotoGP race. : /

That's one good thing about the Australian broadcasts of international Motorsports, it's (mostly) all on free to air channels! 

Vale was my rider of the race lol. Really hope the rumours for next season are true now though, Lorenzo to Honda is the only way Marquez can be beaten!

Ahh MotoGP. If I wanted to see people fall off bikes, I'd watch YouTube and if I wanted to see a Marquez cross the line first I'd go to the US-Mexico border.

Vale the rider of the day for me too. Had a brilliant ride. Just hope Jorge gets the Honda seat next year 'cause I'm starting to lose interest.

funny how everyone wants Jorge Lorenzo on the Honda to challenge Marc Marquez next season and not the doctor Valentino Rossi, does that mean most people don't think Rossi could challenge Marquez? Personally whilst i'd like to see Lorenzo on a Honda challenging Marquez i'd much rather see Cal Crutchlow or Andrea Lanonne as his team-mate next season. I don't think Marquez is unbeatable but I think you need someone who is as hungry if not hungrier than him. What surprises me most is how quick its took him to blow Dani Pedrosa away as if he was a rookie when its the other way about.