Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

funny how everyone wants Jorge Lorenzo on the Honda to challenge Marc Marquez next season and not the doctor Valentino Rossi, does that mean most people don't think Rossi could challenge Marquez? Personally whilst i'd like to see Lorenzo on a Honda challenging Marquez i'd much rather see Cal Crutchlow or Andrea Lanonne as his team-mate next season. I don't think Marquez is unbeatable but I think you need someone who is as hungry if not hungrier than him. What surprises me most is how quick its took him to blow Dani Pedrosa away as if he was a rookie when its the other way about.
Yes , sadly. He's too old now.  :((  As for wanting Crutchlow or Iannone on the Honda ,you will be disappointed. Neither are as quick , or as hungry as Lorenzo.

For me that's because I'd always rather see Rossi on a Yamaha. I think The Doctor could definitely challenge Marquez, more than Pedrosa at least, but I want to see Rossi winning on a blue and white bike, not an orange and red one.
Whereas with Lorenzo, while he's definitely one of Yamaha's best riders, I can't see him sticking around when the bike isn't as fast as the Honda. But I'd also like to see him move because I want to see Lorenzo vs Marquez on equal machinery, to see which is really best of the current 2 top rated guys.

Personally I'd say Lorenzo is just as hungry as Marquez, last season showed that perfectly. Crutchlow has slowly started ruining his reputation, or at least Ducati has, plus he's locked in there for another season after this. Iannone is good, but I'd still rate A. Espargaro and Bradley Smith above him if I'm honest.

I think maniac joe would give him a run for his money I really do. I honestly rate scott redding better than Bradley smith. at least redding was challenging for the moto2 title before he came up. scott redding on a Honda now that would be good but he aint Spanish so it probably will never happen lol

Oooooo Marquez 10th. Will be good to watch him move up through the top half of the field.

It's a good thing Marquez is always  not too aggressive in the first lap so we can see a few battles for the lead.

mike96 said:
It's a good thing Marquez is always  not too aggressive in the first lap so we can see a few battles for the lead.
I wish he was. If he came off we might have a race where someone else could win!

mike96 said:
I wish he was. If he came off we might have a race where someone else could win!
Might? But yeah, he can always ride the 2nd bike and still beat everyone :P

Probably not the right place, but I just saw the video of Simon Andrews' crash, and words fail me. I don't think I've ever see anything like that for a motorcycle crash. I am posting a 15-20 clip below, VERY NSFW. Yes, he did pass away from this crash. Only posting because it just...doesn't make sense.

He was on a straight, how did he crash? And then the way he hits...just...#RIPSimonAndrews

WARNING, NSFW

EDIT: how is this even allowed? If the bike had gone to the other side, those people could have been killed as well. And racing bikes on streets with tall curbs like that? Just...baffles me.

SynGamer said:
Probably not the right place, but I just saw the video of Simon Andrews' crash, and words fail me. I don't think I've ever see anything like that for a motorcycle crash. I am posting a 15-20 clip below, VERY NSFW. Yes, he did pass away from this crash. Only posting because it just...doesn't make sense.

He was on a straight, how did he crash? And then the way he hits...just...#RIPSimonAndrews

WARNING, NSFW

EDIT: how is this even allowed? If the bike had gone to the other side, those people could have been killed as well. And racing bikes on streets with tall curbs like that? Just...baffles me.
That link just brings me back to page 3 in this thread...

Here is the correct link (Like Syn said, warning!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR_7rp3bwqs&feature=youtu.be&t=13s