Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

68° and he saved it. Incredible.

"@calcrutchlow: @marcmarquez93 FFS ! Why do you always save these ! All other riders would be upside down. I would have crashed watching it. I’m retiring…ha"

Can't say I'm a big fan of Silverstone, but really enjoyed being there yesterday. Marquez is truly on another level when it comes to bravery and bike control. His second pass on Lorenzo was fantastic and the bike looked a proper handful during the last couple of laps. 

Great to see Rossi finish on the podium, but as long as Marquez is around I think he is unlikely to see major success again. 

I agree that it was a great race as for Rossi not seeing major success think that is a bit off hes getting better and remember Silverstone is one of his weakest tracks . Also there is the new rule change in 2016 which will make it a more level playing field. 
Marquez is unquestionably a great in the making but hes also sat on the best bike (the yams are  not quite there) im hoping that Redding is given a factory (ish) Honda next year as i think he is the next Big thing .

BazoTRo said:
I agree that it was a great race as for Rossi not seeing major success think that is a bit off hes getting better and remember Silverstone is one of his weakest tracks . Also there is the new rule change in 2016 which will make it a more level playing field. 
Marquez is unquestionably a great in the making but hes also sat on the best bike (the yams are  not quite there) im hoping that Redding is given a factory (ish) Honda next year as i think he is the next Big thing .
Marquez is the best there is but he's not winning by a lot. There have been a couple of races where he's had it easy but most he's been pushed if not all the way at least until the last few laps. Pol Espargaro, Redding, Iannone are all capable to giving him a championship challenge on the right bike in my opnion, Lorenzo is the only other rider that might be able to in MotoGP. Then you have to start looking at Vinales, Alex Marquez, Miller, Rins etc.

Rossi was top dog for a while then Stoner/Lorenzo/Marquez came along and made Rossi wonder how on earth they do it. Might seem crazy to think about now but someone, whether it be Vinales, Miller, Rins, Alex Marquez or someone not even in GP yet will come along and make Marquez wonder how on earth he is going to beat them. It can't last forever. Rossi is the most successful of all time and really he was only unbeatable for 5 years. 

I really do believe that there are more victories coming for Rossi he wouldn't be continuing in Motogp if he didn't think the same as he's said on numerous times he ain't there just to make the numbers up .
On a different note I hope Cal gets back up to speed on the Honda next year

mike96 said:
There are some rumors here that Miller's deal with CWM-LCR Honda will be announced tomorrow
Also rumours that JB will be returning to MotoGP with Miller

Now rumours Suter are considering pulling out of Moto2 at end of 2015. If they do that Moto2 needs to be scrapped and a new idea for the middle class thought up. Can't have a single make series which is pretty much what it will be.

I'm slowly starting to believe we could eventually see another rider win today's MotoGP-race.

But still not sure. :wink: 

ROSSI ! Ecstatic with that result. Finally another in for Rossi and thoroughly deserved. I think he would have won it anyway if Marquez hadn't crashed. AND my favourite 2 riders finish 1-2.  :D