Sign in to follow this  

MotoGP

I'm kinda surprised a MotoGP thread hasn't popped up yet :p

Interesting start to the season at Qatar! Marquez winning with a recently healed leg, Rossi going p10 to p2, Lorenzo falling from the lead and Bradl doing the same shortly after. Far more exciting to watch than F1 atm :D

Completely missed both Qualy and the Race at Qatar however i'm going to try to watch a lot more of it this year. Last year missed out on a good 50% of the races. :/

Yes I remember both of those Fez. Silverstone was great.  :D

Marquez is on top form, I reckon he'll be champion again this year

Completely missed both Qualy and the Race at Qatar however i'm going to try to watch a lot more of it this year. Last year missed out on a good 50% of the races. :/
You missed an incredible race. Almost as good as Silverstone last year.

Well apparently the race could be more boring than F1 in Australia/Malaysia..

You were nearly right Mike :p A few decent scraps here and there, Yamaha need to get their act together, gutted anout Lorenzo's jump start, and Crutchlow buggering his hand... I swear that Ducati is gonna kill him.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/113442

"Distracted by Mosquitoes" 
Best.Excuse.Ever. :P

Wait, Marquez is dominating me? :P

Yeah it should be exciting at the start with Lorenzo being first after T1 possibly but it will be a matter of time before Marquez grabs the lead and wins the 3rd in a row.

That's not the kind of display I had in mind lol :p 

3 in a row without a doubt. The only hope is for both Pedrosa and Lorenzo to jump him at the start, and then do their best to hold him off. 
Did you see quali? Those Tech 3's were nutty on the final corner haha :D Gonna predict Pol and Bradl to come off in the race, and for a Ducati to injure another rider.

Yup I saw it, actually Espargaro (Pol) had a crash there in free practice but yeah he just kept pushing a lot through that kink. And once again Bradl crashed when he had the opportunity to do something really good.

Btw that Rio Hondo track, it's not that bad, is it?

Missed the free practice sessions this time, but fair shout to him for still pushing there even with the crash! 
Bradl seems to do that a lot when he's in a good position. Like Valencia 2012, running 3rd and looking good for his first podium, only to crash out. I can't help but feel sorry for him when it happens though cos he definitely has the skill to be one of the top guys.

Not a bad circuit for sure :) Should produce some really good battles further back in the pack in the race! Though I wish it had a little more elevation change :p

Looking like it this season SA, I'm actually hoping that some of the rumours for next season are true, might spice things up a bit! With all the contracts coming up I'd love to see this line-up:

Honda
Marquez
Lorenzo

Yamaha
Rossi
A.Espargaro

Suzuki
Pedrosa
De Puniet

Obviously being British I'd love to see Crutchlow or Smith at Yamaha instead of Espargaro. But there's no denying that Aleix would be better there, he has some serious talent!

Viñales is a great rider! Deffo one to watch in the future :) I think I'd rather see him on a Yamaha than a Suzuki though, to give him a bike that's nearly competitive. I'm half expecting them to be behind Ducati when they return.