DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] I not unlock Achievement - Spirit of the Rally , please help me ~~

[PS4] I not unlock Achievement - Spirit of the Rally , please help me ~~

my way is 

CAREER —— CUSTOM CHAMPIONSHIPS —— RALLY, I Set Events:1 Stages:12
 and i chose 1980s

when i draw into 8th maintenance station , my car Radiator、Exhaust、Suspension, this 3 part already is 0%, and when i finally finished 12 stages, i not unlock Achievement, please help me

For me it didn't work in custom championships, but once I tried it in career, I got it with the first try. 

Didzis said:
For me it didn't work in custom championships, but once I tried it in career, I got it with the first try. 

so must play in  CAREER —— CHAMPIONSHIPS —— OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS (RALLY) ?? 
that have  6 event (Total 24 
Stages)  must finish all event ?

wujiabin said:
Didzis said:

so must play in  CAREER —— CHAMPIONSHIPS —— OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS (RALLY) ?? 
that have  6 event (Total 24 Stages)  must finish all event ?
Yes, you have to do it in that. But you only need to do it in one of the six events, so in Open that would be just 4 stages of crashing, the rest you can drive normally, so you still might have a chance to win the championship. Only I don't know if you can do it in Open, 4 stages might not be enough to break the car that much. If you can't damage it enough, try getting to Clubman, then you'll have 6 srages to play with. I got my achievement there.

do hillclimb championship 2 rounds.sections will work.

2 runs. 1 run damage car do just about wrecked then just slightly repair do you can just make it . i tried every other way for a month this way i got it second go.

thank you 2 friend, by the way, if i play open OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS 4 stages , when i finished first event, my car degree of injury whether can save to second event, or auto full fix it ?

I'm quite confident there were already quite a few threads about it. In any case, here's a guide for this achievement: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=674599358

wujiabin said:
thank you 2 friend, by the way, if i play open OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS 4 stages , when i finished first event, my car degree of injury whether can save to second event, or auto full fix it ?
The damage only lasts for the event you are in. In the next event you start with a new (undamaged) car