Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally Road Book – 06/05/16 | Codemasters Blog

I just deleted this game. I'm not to pleased with the game i miss the old Dirt 2 ways not trying to be like games like BloodBorn, Dark/Demon Souls. A racer should be this hard to pick up and play. especially on consoles i'm sorry codies but you have lost a long time fan. I think i'll just go back to Driveclub to fill my racer needs. Coiln is probably rolling in his grave if he ever saw wht u guys did to the Dirt series. I dont i'll ever buy a codies game day 1 ever again.

DiRT Rally Road Book – 06/05/16 | Codemasters Blog

It’s time for this week’s Road Book! And firstly, thanks for everyone’s feedback on DiRT Rally v1.1, and all of the feedback we’ve had from our console fans. Because we’ve been looking into different issues across all platforms, we’re being careful not to rush anything out.

Read the full story here

The game is awesome, but please devs, let PS4 players use HID keyboard for in game buttons.
So many button box use this protocole as it's compatible on the console now.

Wheels just dont have enough buttons to handle everything (seat adjustement take 6 alone !!!)

Thanks in the name of the hardcore PS4 sim community if you integrate it in a future release. :)