Sign in to follow this  

Data corrupt....

Is anybody else getting data corrupt? 5 of my guys have recieved data corrupt now. I was 18th on multiplayer ranking Aswell. Dunno if I can be bothered to do it again.

I got corrupted yesterday too Charger. I just restarted and went after it again.It sucks but if you look at it this way. If we all are getting messed up then after a while everybody should drop back in rank too. (That is what I tried to tell myself) 

I do not know if you get a corrupt file from shutting off the game at a certain point that triggers yhe bug or is it at a certain point in career. I got to 199 races before I got hit. 

We are talking about Xbox.

Yeah mate it's a bummer but the way I'm thinking is, I can start fresh, start better with some experience of the game and keep improving :) I hope your team is going well!

Yeah mate it's a bummer but the way I'm thinking is, I can start fresh, start better with some experience of the game and keep improving :) I hope your team is going well!
Yep that is what I did too. It is fun making people wonder "How the heck can that guy be so fast? He is only a level 5!" I had one of those this morning.

Club is going good, thanks for asking.

Haha brilliant, gets people every time haha, and good to hear mate. We will have to have some races I haven't bumped into any NWL yet. I have to say, we have a few suprises up our sleeves. Holding back and keeping quiet for the minute ;)