Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PLEASE RATE Codemasters Support!

Please rate your experience with Codemasters Support department! ( Was it easy to reach them, How long before they replied, Were you satisfied with the answer, etc )  
1 is awful, 10 is great

N.B. This is meant to give honest and constructive feedback to Codemasters. We want them to be able to learn from our feedback, so please rate and if you feel the need to explain yourself, please do so in the comments section. 

My rating is based solely on two experiences with the DIRT support team (i don't have any other):

1. The major FFB issues with T300rs/PS4 combination.
2. The lack of FOV setting on colsole version of the game. 

Both have been addressed for over 1,5 month, without any luck. I have to admit after 6 weeks we finally got a reaction from the Community Manager, stating that she doesn't know anything. 

fl0wf1r3 said:
1-10 is what?  is 1 the best or worst or vice versa?
Hmm, might have seemed to obvious in my mind, good feedback!  

1 is worst! 10 is best! 

Hengist said:
fl0wf1r3 said:
1-10 is what?  is 1 the best or worst or vice versa?
Lol, I was thinking the samething. In the end, I gave them one out of ten for their post-release support.
the troubles with intercultural communications eeh..   ;)

Waited so long for this to be released on ps4 and was soooo pi**ed off when I tried it with my t300 that it didn't get taken out of its box again for a week. Have been waiting patiently for a patch to rectify this but codemasters don't even seem to have officially admitted there is a problem so that's the last time I'll buy one of their products - very poor customer service and a definite ONE from me.

As much as I love the new Dirt game (and I love it A LOT), when it comes to customer support I would have to give them a 1. They've advertised in their game about this forum for suggestions, but communication with their fans/customers is basically non-existent. Communication is extremely important... Even if it's just a brief comment to acknowledge that they've read our feedback on this forum. 

Otherwise, great game. Fingers crossed for a Toca 2 remake some day. :) 

10 for me, DR was the best early access game I have participated in so far with many community suggestions implemented during the course of development. I felt like the community had a big hand in shaping the final product, which is not what I was expecting from an established studio.

I am really disappointed with Codemaster support, infact I did not buy F1 2015,  I get tired to buy their games and not received support for my steering wheel (T300RS).  I wrote them many email but no answer. If they don't care about customers  I don't care about Codemaster. So far I did not buy dirt rally, when I will find used  in a shop I'' ll get it.

enamel said:
10 for me, DR was the best early access game I have participated in so far with many community suggestions implemented during the course of development. I felt like the community had a big hand in shaping the final product, which is not what I was expecting from an established studio.
Very jealous of your support experience enamel!

First analysis reveals F1 community member fans are a little more satisfied with support, allthough they've been pushed to the limit with the lack of any official announcement for F1 2016 so far.

Codemasters Customer Support:

Your feedback is important to us – particularly if it can help other customers - and we welcome any comments that you might have. 

Bit salty in here.

And almost entirely pointless.     

Oh I'm sure you don't need feeding anymore, you seem to be doing very well on your own.

I voted 10, just picked a number, is that how this works and what do I win?

Wow so much hatred, against your fellow community members non the less. 

New average score even lower!  3.5 out of 10

The point is to help codemasters with knowledge, let them know the weak spots so they have a chance to fix it. What is your point if you are against them growing, becoming stronger, as well as being against your brothers and sisters of the community ? Why are you involved on the forum and talk like that? I don't seem to get your point... is it destruction or total annihilation? 

How on earth is the thread you started going to help Codemasters with 'knowledge', if they missed (or avoided) your many other threads on exactly the same point I'm sure they are already aware of this from those that took a more adult approach of reporting the issues in the actual thread the Devs read! They are not gonna grow when all they see is someone has put up a tenuous and highly linear thread which offers little in the way of context, balance or reasoning- just rate it out 10 :#  

Constructive, relevant and well measured criticism will get answers, the broad sweeping hyperbole threads like this spread, won't. The way this is going the net will be the support is crap, which is bad right? Well it would until a more critical reader deduces that it's more a crass sounding board for disgruntled players because threads like this are a magnet for those who are not happy and much less so for those who are hence the result is irrelevant because only a disgruntled faction are motivated to participate.

KK78 said:
Bit salty in here.

Always one plonker to hijack a post! 

And the salty taste in here, well what you do in your private time is your business quite frankly. 

As a valuable customer survey this is completely worthless in my view.

From my perspective with DiRT Rally I have found everything I have needed within this forum community and never needed to contact support. It is a flourishing community that has been well engaged and managed in early access to provide a high degree of self support which deserves recognition.

Thnx Tony, as a support experience thread you did add some value to it! I already asked @SkiddyMcCrash to close this thread, sInce most of the negativity in this thread is outdated, which means the ratings are no longer representative, thanks to @jennyannem who is going after our much bespoken update!   (Source: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/179353#Comment_179361  scroll a little bit up.) 

Tummie555 said:
Thnx Tony, as a support experience thread you did add some value to it! I already asked @SkiddyMcCrash to close this thread, sInce most of the negativity in this thread is outdated, which means the ratings are no longer representative, thanks to @jennyannem who is going after our much bespoken update!   (Source: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/179353#Comment_179361  scroll a little bit up.) 
As well as getting excited about a potential update take on board her comments about conduct. How the community has conducted itself throughout the early access goes a long way to the experience here and the way to have some influence with the developers - when it works as a shared community. I know we have moved into a general launch and expectations rise but working with the community, working with the development team rather than against is a much more constructive and enjoyable experience in my view. All just IMHO of course FWIW.

Not sure what the caps mean, but yes, of course, yes, completely true. This is what we've always tried to stay clear on, we want to behave in a constructive and positive matter, this bug though, it became bigger than us, not the very least because it was fed for so long by insecurity and ignorance, not sure if I can write it like that in english. We won't let this happen again, from now on only mindfullness. I wish I could describe you the feelings when I read @jennyannem 's remark, it was as an implosion. The size this problem had become, was now the size of tingleling relief, it was better than garlic bread. 

KK78 said:
Bit salty in here.

Always one plonker to hijack a post! 

And the salty taste in here, well what you do in your private time is your business quite frankly. 
To hijack would take the thread off onto a new course, don't miss hijacking with 'what doesn't fit your view' Your oneupmanship skills needing upping  ;)

In the light of this getting any more childish I'll leave you to your highly influential poll.