DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100% Completion: Thanks for making a fun & challenging game.

Yesterday I unlocked the Achievement for completing a Monthly Event (after retiring from the April edition), giving me 100% completion of DiRT Rally.

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to the Codemasters team for producing this game. It was a challenging yet rewarding experience, and I'm happy to see a racing game exist that isn't afraid to offer some "tough love" without hand-holding players all the way.

Content-wise it felt "just right" for me. Some events were a little repetitive stage-wise but other than that the game took just the right amount of time to complete.

Also, big thanks to @CMMcBabe for sorting out "The Only Way is Up", which was initially a bugged Achievement on Xbox One.
It's nice to get some direct input from a developer when such an issue arises.

Hopefully some of the philosophies of this game carry over to F1 2016, or any future GRID/DiRT titles; I haven't enjoyed a Codemasters game this much since F1 2011, hoping to come back for more.

That's all I got. No fancy commentary, just wanted to say thanks  :)

Comparing the amount of "achievements" with the Steam ones... kind of a huge difference xD It's not even 30% of it, granted that majority of achievements on Steam are about beating the Delta times. Still, 170 vs 50, that is quite a difference :D

In any case, congratulations on getting all of them ;)

I am glad to hear that they are all definitely working in the retail environment.  Congrats!

Comparing the amount of "achievements" with the Steam ones... kind of a huge difference xD It's not even 30% of it, granted that majority of achievements on Steam are about beating the Delta times. Still, 170 vs 50, that is quite a difference :D

In any case, congratulations on getting all of them ;)
Probably need triple the number of acheivements because a load of Steam ones will get hacked anyway :)   ;)

Well done to the OP, I'm going for the Platinum on PS4, got about 60% so far

KK78 said:

Good Luck if you use a DS4 ;D I must do online and rallycros trophies and it's.. wow.. hard as hell ;)

tmz said:
KK78 said:

Good Luck if you use a DS4 ;D I must do online and rallycros trophies and it's.. wow.. hard as hell ;)
I'm at Elite level now in Rallycross and have most of the RX trophies, it gets easier, particularly as soon as your car has all the upgrades and some good tweaking. I tend to wait to get the car fully upgraded in Custom Events before going for the career events.