Sign in to follow this  

Corrupted savegames???

Why does every gamepublisher/gamewriter NOT try out the patches they make for games... now im having corrupted savegame AFTER the patch that should have fixed it... thanks a F***ing lot CM!!!!

Only able to create a new game and start all f***ing over...   hoooorrraaaaah for that!!!!   NOT!!!

Will you be doing a NEW PATCH ANYTIME SOON????

I got same mate but look at the positives, get to work on your personal statistics, I know it shouldn't have happened though. I was fairly gutted when it happened

I got same mate but look at the positives, get to work on your personal statistics, I know it shouldn't have happened though. I was fairly gutted when it happened
well... i am... ok... WAS lvl 72 until my game got corrupted so yea im PISSED... 84 hours of playing out with the drain... now let's when they get a new patch out and see if it helps us... but maybe it helps us but corrupts someone elses game and so on and so on...   paid enough money for this game and now this??
and what do you mean with work on my personal statistics?? online / Offline?? all i want is my game to work at 112% but maybe that's only toyota that are able to do that!!!  ;)

We're working on a fix for this, there's a sticky thread at the top of the forum :)

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/1319/corrupt-save-files-fix-incoming

CM's just jacking us around. the same happened to me in Autosport but it happened Twice in GRID 2. you would think that they would learn from their mistakes but I guess thats asking too much.

DLZ72 said:
CM's just jacking us around. the same happened to me in Autosport but it happened Twice in GRID 2. you would think that they would learn from their mistakes but I guess thats asking too much.
Well the patch that came out a couple of days ago fixed the corrupt saves for me.

hello my name is WORLORD76 sry for my englisch when I wanted to play grid autosport And arrived yesterday a message that my game stocks was damaged, which was exactly one year ago so.ich with grid2 slowly find not funny anymore, we pay so much money and so we have no joy sollen.würde glad if they would make a repair patch for ps3. because there are several people who have same problem on the ps3