Sign in to follow this  

Introducing F1 2016

Will there be Fanatec wheel support on the ps4 for the F1 2016 edition? I own a Fanatec CSR wheel and CSR 2XL or Elite pedals. Will these be supported on the PS4? Does 2015 support this combo? I will go buy the only used copy left right away if so (and if it still exists to be bought). Also, Kudos and a barrage of applause for having a summer target for this release, being able to race the same races within the same championship season is about as close as someone like me is going to get to the real experience and I thank you for your hard work to make this happen.

Will be able to bind keys like hold and a press
or can you figure out another way to bind key to different options for console gamers as we have lesser buttons to bind

did you correct the track layout for Singapore?
I watch the F1 2015 for Singapore GP and the track looks a bit different to the game
I am talking about Turn 11 and turn 12

Seriously Perez and Grosjean are on the cover and not Kimi?! He is 2nd in the championship and it could be his last season, use Vettel's Ferrari on the front and include Kimi

What will the STR/RBR lineups be when the game releases? The box art seems to depict Max in the current Red Bull attire rather than Toro Rosso's.

Could not be less excited about this, I've had every F1 game from you guys over this and the last gen...and I'm totally done. You really screwed the pooch with the last one, removing features hand over fist so you can re-add them in later games as if they are new features? Bad product strategy, bad product management.

When's the beta open to the public it would be great if you let us for are feed back to you

Can other drivers move to other teams? So not only do you move teams, other drivers can move teams over the course of your career?

Will this version have a 2 player split screen option. Very disappointing that various games that used to have 2 player options no longer have it unless you go online. F1 2015 falls into this category. So will 2016 edition have the 2 player option. ????

>>we’ve included stunning hospitality areas for each team that will act as your game hub. In this area you’ll work with our new, fully captured and voice-acted Research and Development Engineer and Player Agent to develop your progress both on and off the track.
I hope that this doesn't mean that basic game interface choices and decisions are going to be funneled through something forcing the player to sit and wait for some cartoon face to say the same thing over and over. This is a game, I want to play it and move on to something else. I have seen games in the past that made you give press interviews and other unrelated diversions that took time away from the game itself. I sure hope that won't be the case

I hope we'll be able to drive the car in the pitlane manually and the same behind safety car... that's the main problem of previous games. Plus improve the AI finally! AI in 2015 was terrible...

That listen good. At F1 2015 i play only some hours. No carreer was not motivational. I hope in F1 2016 you also upgrade the Sound from the Cars. In F1 2015 they listen not loud and metallic enough. I know there are other Engines but the best sound F1 2013 has. At downshifting it creak great there. And please make the Turbo hoover noise more powerful. So i want buy this game and play it long time. Like F1 2013 nearly 1000 hours :)

Please please please port the GPS position information in to the game "Live" so we can race against the real drivers in every session throughout the Grand Prix weekend in a Live Season, you want to sell loads of copies, do this and every one will want to race against the best.

I really hope career mode is better than ever - from what we can see the immersion is gonna be top class.

SPLIT SCREEN OR BUST!! I dont care how immersive the career mode is if i can't go head to head with my friends in my own damn living room. do i really have to keep my old systems for such a basic feature? how about releasing f1 2013 again for the ps4 i'd buy that. God i miss my old n64.

I wonder whether you are obliged by FOM to have the drivers on the boxart. Last year's boxart was awful and this is no different. Even the exclusive steelbook was as plain and basic as it could have been. Please, find someone from your artists and let them design something that truly captures the spirit of F1 in a pure and artistic way, rather than just mixing together some photos of cars and drivers. I'm certain that you have talented people in your team willing to do just that.

Jerry said:

I hope we'll be able to drive the car in the pitlane manually and the same behind safety car... that's the main problem of previous games. Plus improve the AI finally! AI in 2015 was terrible...

The AI in 2015 was *way* better than in the previous games. Still room for improvement, but I’d much rather they haven’t messed with it this year, than messed with it and made it worse again.

Seriously Perez and Grosjean are on the cover and not Kimi?! He is 2nd in the championship and it could be his last season, use Vettel's Ferrari on the front and include Kimi

The game's publishers will have wanted a cover that appeals to North and South American customers too. Hence a South American driver (whose image rights were probably cheaper to negotiate than Felipe Massa's), and a driver from a North American team.

What about multiplayer? LAN and WAN will be presents in this game? Multiplayer in F1 2015 was almost a disaster. Luck on your work...

The game's publishers will have wanted a cover that appeals to North and South American customers too. Hence a South American driver (whose image rights were probably cheaper to negotiate than Felipe Massa's), and a driver from a North American team.

Instead of being politically correct like the rest of Europe, maybe you should ask a few Americans like me, who will tell you that Raikonnen and Vettel are more popular here than Gutierrez, Grosjean, and Hamilton combined.