Sign in to follow this  

Introducing F1 2016

Is the FFB with the G29 sorted out with this version i.e. some actually connection and weight between the wheel and the car? If not then I'm not wasting my money like I did with 2015.

Im so excited for this. Codemasters please don't let us down this time, i know you won't

Hello, i have heared there Comes a closed beta :) i would play it. Because i have every f1 since 2010. So i Hope it would be a cool Game ! Bye from Germany ;)

Hi there, I believe that there is going to be a closed beta testing for F1 2016 and I'd love to try it out. I am a massive fan of the F1 game franchise by yourself codemasters and have pretty much played all the games. I feel that because of my experience on other codemasters games, then I will have a good idea on what to look for in F1 2016. I am also a huge F1 fan in general as well as religiously watching F1 you tubers such as Tiametmarduk and Aarava (who are my favourite)

< Post edited to remove personal information. Information has been noted by @jennyannem >

Hi I would Love to get an early Access code. I ve been playing f1 Games since 2002 and I would Love to get the first impressions!

Hello guys, i'm an italian f1 lover and i want to try f1 2016 closed beta.I've played all your f1 games and i'm a great fan of codemasters!

< Post edited to remove personal information. Information has been noted by @jennyannem >

Hi, my name is Toby and I am from the UK. I have heard that there is going to be a beta for your new game. I have played every single one of your f1 games since f1 2009 and I love watching f1. It would be amazing of I was able to play the game early.

Hey guys! I would love the opportunity to try your beta. I am a die hard f1 fan and have not missed a race in years. I have played all your games. I play on pc and I would like to see if the game is more optimised.

Hello there I whould like to try the F1 2016 closed beta. I have every F1 game since 2009. I am also watching F1 youtubers like Tiametmarduk, Aarava and xMattyg. I am also watching the real Life races on TV.

Yeah!
Great News!
I am hoping to play the beta. This sounds like the best game ever.

I really want this beta because i have had all f1 codemasters games and just love all of them. I really want to be able to play this game early as ive been so excited for it for ages now.

I really would love to try the closed beta of F1 2016, I have all of the F1 series from F1 2009 right through to F1 2015 I'm such s hardcore F1 game fan and real life fan I'm just so addicted to it, I would love the chance to play the beta and give my feedback on the game, I've been looking forward to the new game for ages.

Ive played every codemasters F1 game since you started from F1 to dirt rally and now that you guys are reaching out to fans and getting their support is just perfect. I would love to be one of the recipients of the closed beta. I will give all the feedback I can to help you guys make a game that will make everyone happy

< Post edited to remove personal information. Information has been noted by @jennyannem >

Are you guys incapable of reading or do you simply don't want to?

The link for the sign-up is here -> http://blog.codemasters.com/uncategorized/05/beta-sign-up/

I'm glad career mode is back, I didn't even care about F1 anymore because I thought 2015 was going to be the new format for the next games, without career mode. An F1 game without a proper career mode was a bad move, I didn't even finish one season, actually I just did the first few races only to check the voice commands thing. It seems this game might be interesting, I'll be checking on more information about it before committing, I'm getting pretty burned out with games lately, too many promises, no delivery.

Where would you apply to be a beta tester im new to this forum and would like to apply i have been a f1 fan since i was 9 years old played all the games on differnt platforms im already looking forward to playing f1 2016 and all the new and exciting new features the game has to offer