Sign in to follow this  

Introducing F1 2016

The game cover looks sick! Also can't wait until the release. Any info on when that is?

Hello Codemasters! I'm Zazz and I would like to try Fourmula 1 2016, and I would post feedback for you guys to help!! also I would not post anything on my youtube channel, or give anything away!! if I do get the chance email it to me for ps4!!! thank you

This game looks amazing I would love to be able to get my hands on the beta!

< Post edited to remove personal information. Information has been noted by @jennyannem >

This goes with my last post down below, but if you don't see that, I would like to try F1 2016 on the close beta and the reason is because my first game was F1 2014 and ever since that game I have seen the F1 community drop and I think that this new game would help grow the community and I could help with posting news on my youtube!! Thank you!!

< Post edited to remove personal information. Information has been noted by @jennyannem >

Reason: I have played every single F1 game you have made I love all and this would really mean a lot to be able to play F1 2016 early and possibly if it is ok put some content on YouTube. Yours sincerely Michael William Boddice.

Hoping there is co-op career mode again. I definitely missed this. It was great doing a career with a friend.

If we're signing up here then....

Reason: Because I believe that you can make the greatest f1 games dispite the FOM. I will be honoured if you               could give me the chance to help you whether it's a little or big difference. I am a sim racer so i can                   give you every bit of detail about the handling and how you can improve it for the better. So please                   please please if would mean the world to me if you could let me help you make f1 2016 the greatest                 yet. Thanks for reading.

Reason: I have been a passionate F1 fan all my life and have been playing f1 games my whole life from F1 World gp 1999 on the ps1 to F1 2015 on xbox one. For there to be an opportunity for the F1 community to trial the closed beta would be massive for me as a passionate gamer and lifelong F1 fan. To even think of the possibility for me to help you guys develop the game would be amazing.

Exposing your emails here, despite there being a link for the beta sign-up where you don't have to show your info publicly. Interesting.

Oh well, it's not my email getting spammed.

I'm old , been playing F1 since Geoff Crammond days . I would be honoured to test Beta F1 2016.

I've been watching F1 since 1980, been playing since Monaco GP, and am really excited to see career mode back. Would love to participate in the beta with my new sim rig.

I've played only a few official F1 games, but I would really like to test this one, especially the career mode, and try to help if I can.

When you say "PC" do you mean "Windows" or can we also expect, say, a Linux version?

I'll just sit here and wait.

That comment was too short so... BETA TEST ADVANTAGE!

Can't wait for this game to come out
New season of etf1 league is on the gorizon

I have and i've played every F1 Game Form Codemasters since F1 2010. My first F1 Game was F1 05 in PS2. Come on let me help you :)

I would be honored to help test the beta to help you make the perfect racing experience.

i realy hope that you can drive in the pit lane manualy that would be a nice feature :smile:

Why are so many peeps putting their full names and email addresses on here. :/  There is an official thread to sign up for Beta testing?

Exposing your emails here, despite there being a link for the beta sign-up where you don't have to show your info publicly. Interesting.

Oh well, it's not my email getting spammed.
Me and you are the only people realising this, for real :D They should maybe close this thread lol also people who legit can not spell are trying to sign up ... This worries me