Sign in to follow this  

GAME PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVES *BREAKING* [DLC]

I went and looked on GAME and found this on the cover art image ...
So basically it says: LIMITED EDITION, Includes: Exclusive career booster DLC pack ! 

So what I take from this is maybe it's R&D points?? Maybe there is some concept of money ? But mainly that this game will have DLC which is a questions a lot of forum users including myself queried ;)

Hmm very interesting. Not for me personally but I can imagine for a lot of people.. Yes.

It reminds me a lot of football manager 2016 where you can purchase a magic sponge to remove all injuries from a player hehe   

RobinC said:
Hmm very interesting. Not for me personally but I can imagine for a lot of people.. Yes.

It reminds me a lot of football manager 2016 where you can purchase a magic sponge to remove all injuries from a player hehe   
'Magic sponge' lol cracks me up :D

If  you check out the Beta Test youtubers's videos, they confirm that R&D in career mode works on an XP system, where you have to complete various goals across and entire race weekend (practice has some meaning now!) and once you can accumulate enough XP you can buy upgrade parts for you car (engine, aero, suspension, chassis, weight reduction etc.). So I assume it gives you a few extra points to get you started!

On Amazon they put the Release date http://www.amazon.com/F1-2016-PlayStation-4/dp/B01G62Q8LK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1464371577&sr=8-3&keywords=f1+2016+ps4

On Amazon they put the Release date http://www.amazon.com/F1-2016-PlayStation-4/dp/B01G62Q8LK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1464371577&sr=8-3&keywords=f1+2016+ps4

August 16

Look what I see on the cover photo, Max Verstappen in Red Bull racing gear, this can only mean one thing

August 16

Until CM give an official release date announcement don't count on it. All they've given us so far is they're making 2016 and it's main features no release date as of yet.

Dav111 said:
Never ever Pre-Order any F1 game. Or any game... Just a tipp.
Solid advice.

I once pre-ordered Daikatana. I wish I was joking...

yeah I agree unless your sure you're going to be happy with what you get. I do pre order but only with games and things I know I'm going to like and are going to be happy with. I am very interested in 2016 especially after hearing about the career mode features given I'm mostly a single player guy but until a release date is confirmed I probably won't worry about ordering pre or otherwise.

Dav111 said:
Solid advice.

I once pre-ordered Daikatana. I wish I was joking...
I preordered the last F1 game... It was the biggest mistake in my life... I never can play it because the controll is terrible... And sadly I cannot change it to F1 2016... And because of this I won't buy the next game... I don't want to pay money for the game after I payed a lot for it's demo...

GAME is a scam.

buy it off shopto limited edition is £5 cheaper at £44. also you could get it a few days early.

atif15 said:
GAME is a scam.

buy it off shopto limited edition is £5 cheaper at £44. also you could get it a few days early.
I'm Irish so .... :P But I will definitely pre order online this year rather then in store at GameStop because I could get it early

atif15 said:
GAME is a scam.

GAME has always been over priced thats why they went bust in Australia XD.

Dav111 said:
 True, it is more likely that the devs will get lazy and deliver a bad game at release because they already made a lot of money.
 They will be fixing it for the whole year and it might be playable after all, like battlefield for example.

The whole world buys Battlefield so it's a bit irrelevant, and they have unlimited amount of resources and staff and MS/Sony are all behind them. I personally though am too not a fan of pre-ordering, but sometimes the bonuses are hard not to resist. 

L33TPilot said:
The whole world buys Battlefield so it's a bit irrelevant, and they have unlimited amount of resources and staff and MS/Sony are all behind them. I personally though am too not a fan of pre-ordering, but sometimes the bonuses are hard not to resist. 
Indeed that's why I preordered Rise of the TR because I liked the bonuses on offer for that game on the PC.

Reub09 said:
R4pp3r said:
atif15 said:
GAME is a scam.

GAME has always been over priced thats why they went bust in Australia XD.
And Ireland xD
Lol, Gamestop destroyed them in Ireland.

I think it would be R&D points. If they want to implement microtransactions to make money from career mode, I wouldn't mind it. I'd be happy if they did it in FIFA in order to focus on career mode as well. 

Cannot wait for possible  DLCs as shown by the boxart. It could possibly be like FIFA in how they give pre-order bonuses to players like extra packs and extra money in career mode. But it would be sick if they could add something new which would be very interesting