Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

Does anyone know when the release is? And what is price for the PS4 version?

No one knows the official release date yet, but it's during the summer.

At Game, you can pre-order F1 2016 on PS4 for £49.99 Drost87

Guys we'll recieve an email with the code if we get chosen to be part of the BETA test, everyone just chill, you;ll either get picked or you won't. The hype is awesome, but let's all calm down a bit haha ;) Great job from Codies, gives them a chance to properly test the game out before release, let's hope there aren't any major bugs which delay the release :/

They will send you an email where you got the code if you were chosen for the beta. Likr allflattio wrote before.

Plz guys if you get accepted actually give feedback and work towards making the game better instead of just playing to get the game early. Remember testing is limited so if you don't try to help the game it's pretty much a spot waisted. So plz for the games sake don't just mess around.

Plz guys if you get accepted actually give feedback and work towards making the game better instead of just playing to get the game early. Remember testing is limited so if you don't try to help the game it's pretty much a spot waisted. So plz for the games sake don't just mess around.
'Plz' sounds like a really annoying bug :wink:

I have been a f1 gamer and fan for years i have been playing your games and i have loved them. Please if you give me this opportunity to play this beta i would give honest feed back in wich would make the game better everyone

If we get received an email does anyone know how long it'll be when they do send you an email? Not being a hyped up bratt but I need to know when they send you it like do they send you it straight away if you're the first top 100s of the platform or do they send you it in like a few days or within a week?

Yes please. This is not just for your entertaiment purposes but for making the game better. Take the opportunity and give Codemasters feedback!

If we get received an email does anyone know how long it'll be when they do send you an email? Not being a hyped up bratt but I need to know when they send you it like do they send you it straight away if you're the first top 100s of the platform or do they send you it in like a few days or within a week?

CM said the codes will be sent starting tomorrow/Thursday so at latest Friday. Not getting my hopes up, because if by luck if I do get one, it will feel twice as rewarding opportunity. 

Gutted to miss the beta selection, must have missed by a split second. :(

Forgot to say. Do they send us an email whether you have or have not been received it? Sorry for being a pain in the ball