Sign in to follow this  

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

This is a huge step in the right direction for not only codemasters but for the f1 community. Congratulations to all involved for designing what looks to be the best game in the series so far

The feeling when you see it in due time to sign up for. Hoping they choose me to help.

Hype is real. And my dreams of helping the game with beta testing will hopefully come true :)

cpayne32 said:
I don't think so because I didn't get one

Do you get sent a confirmation e-mail? Please help!

Yeah, seems like there is no confirmation mail. Makes you wonder if it all went well. But I'm not worried, if I don't get picked I just bribe Codemasters. I've got access to some A-level cat videos, you know.

I will have to join you on that one

cpayne32 said:

I don't think so because I didn't get one

Do you get sent a confirmation e-mail? Please help!

Yeah, seems like there is no confirmation mail. Makes you wonder if it all went well. But I'm not worried, if I don't get picked I just bribe Codemasters. I've got access to some A-level cat videos, you know.

This game has the potential to be the best Formula 1 game ever. But I think if there glitches it will let the game down so much.

Hearing the news that has come through form the development, it lsounds like it's going to be a great game! Happy to hear that the safety car is back in the game as well as the VSC which I am sure will be great!

Looks like a great idea from the dev :smile:
This is just a better approach than last year :wink:

JBJD said:

This game has the potential to be the best Formula 1 game ever. But I think if there glitches it will let the game down so much.

But remember this is why Codies are getting the fans involved to make the best game possible have faith just because F1 2015 wasn't the best people learn from their mistakes and Codies clearly have.

Licking my lips in anticipation for this years game. It is sounding like it is going to be the best F1 game ever released.

After last years game being badly plagued by loads of bugs and glitches this beta is just what it needs. I'm sure this will be a good game.

This is amazing guys. Way to involve the community! Got me to come to the forums and I will be a constant member from now on!