Sign in to follow this  

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

On a serious note though, I think Codemasters have seriously upped their game, especially since how good DiRT Rally was. If I get picked then I don't even care if Liverpool get relegated from the Premier League!

I hope this is the f1 game that we've all been waiting for.
Career mode? Yes, please.
Grand prix legend cars and circuits? I hope so.
Parade lap? Hopefully.
Helmet design? One day, maybe.

Hi, I believe I deserve the closed beta because I have been a formula one fan for a handful of years (Lewis Hamilton FTW!). Full reasons sent in the beta application

Sorry I posted this in the wrong form area.
Sorry for all inconveniences caused

Let's hope this game will blow us out of the year like how Hamilton did to rosberg in one of the last Grand Prix this season.

I hope we can fix all bugs and give codemasters a lot of feedback so they can release a finished version of 2016 F1 ;))

i hope that with our help we all can make a massive impact on this years game f1 2016 has the potential i think of being the biggest racing game this year

Wohoo this is a great opportunity for anyone.

Applied a few min ago and really hope I can get 1 of the 100 spaced for PS4/ 300 total. 

Good luck to all others applying for this, I truly believe that whoever gets in will helo develop this game into the best codemasters game EVER!