Sign in to follow this  

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

Tobywol said:

How do we find out if we got in to the beta??

I assume they'll email you telling you if you got in or not, and give you a key for the beta.

I hope I get picked for the beta test. It will be great to test out the game throughly and give some serious feedback

this is a great chance for fans of f1 to have there input into such amazing game and make it the best f1 game that there has ever been which i think is the most important think is to have the gamers input into a game i have been a f1 fan since i was 9 years old played f1 games on most platforms i have always enjoyed how real the game feels in close driving and the different levels of skill each car has to offer if i was giving the chance to be a beta tester it would be amazing to be able to give something back to a game i love and help take the game to a new level im looking forward to the day that the f1 206 comes out to buy  the platform i use is the PC

Good luck to all people participating in the BETA.

May this become ´THE´ game that everybody will talk about as a great foundation for future Formula One games.

oh my i lost the page to put my username and email to apply for the beta test if somebody would be so kind to help me id be very greatful thank you

Hopefully I'll be picked! I really want to see how it is & maybe I'll buy it if it's how I imagine it

Awesome stuff, now that I've finnished my finals I relish this kind of opportunity! Fingers crossed!

I really hope I can get a PS4 code. Would be better than a Battlefield 1 early access or beta.

I really hope I can get a PS4 code. Would be better than a Battlefield 1 early access or beta.

Exactly!