Sign in to follow this  

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

When will we know if we get into the beta plz.

most likely they'll email you telling you, you got accepted and send you the beta key code so you can enter it.

Hope I get in on the beta. I think 2015 was an improvement handling wise but there's still plenty of work to do to make it even better. Graphically I think it's amazing, which is very impressive for a first effort on the current gen of consoles so at least Codies have that aspect taken care of lol

I agree that this is looking like being the best game in the series so far. I'm intrigued to see the r&d aspect as gaining points to truely develop the car into a race winner is something I've personally been waiting for for years. Also really missed career mode in 2015, especially as I felt the handling model was such a big improvement from previous years. Whether i get onto the beta or not, I really can't wait for f1 2016!!

this game is going to be the best ever! i am so excited to see how it is with all the new features.

It starts next week, probably around Wednesday. And before you ask, you'll find out via email if you're in it, and no, I don't know how long it's going to go.

Best Of Luck! Have Applied for the PS4 Ver so I hope I'm chosen for the Test! Have My T150/T3PA/PlaySeat Challenge at the Ready and my fingers itching to give feedback! :)

From everything we've had so far, this is the most exciting f1 game i've ever seen. Just hope i can be a part of the beta test.

I was hyped at the moment that I heared that the game will come in august :)

Thijs02 said:

I was hyped at the moment that I heared that the game will come in august :)

This is only a provisional date and has yet to be confirmed by codemasters