Sign in to follow this  

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

I hope they have improved on last years failures, and dont get me confused I dont mean F1 2015 was a failure, but I mean a failure as in the features they did not include. I CANT WAIT to get this game. I'm glad its going to be releasing during the season, I hope it was already out. Rosberg FTW!

I really hope they bring back the old career modes like in 2010. I really enjoyed those. A sort of road to formula one, going through formula 3 and etc. would be cool as well

I am so hyped for this game I don't know if I'm going to make it to the release date.

So hope I can get a code! Really love F1 and Sim Racing. I really want this game to be the best!

Done it, hopefully get the code to help out as much as i can, i don't want it just to play it, i want it so that i can give realistic and important feedback of which Codemasters need, thanks for giving us the opportunity to do this.

Good luck everyone, buzzing for this game, ultra softs round Monaco anyone?? ☺

F1 2016 will be amazing with new features and with new developments. My name forum is riki55 and not riki x brambo as i write in beta sign up

That is correct. I'm not sure why that is the case but it is europe only

camchang3 said:

Are the codes coming to Australia? Coz apparently PS4 codes are Europe only :(