Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

I can't believe f1 2016 is coming out maybe on the middle of August that's what aarava said

We will be sending out the codes next week, via the email address that you put on the form.

Hope to be selected! Now off to some online action.

Any of you guys fancy racing F1 2015?

Playstation Network Name: DGNANU

I can't wait to get my hands on F1 2016. It sounds like they went back to the drawing board and are putting a lot of love into this. They put out the best rally game ever with Dirt Rally. I want F1 2016 to be the best Formula One game.

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee!!!!!!! I neeeeeed to teeeessttt! Just watched Monaco F1 and Indy 500! Now signing up for beta testing!?!?!?!?!?!???!? SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPED!!!!!!!

Really hope I can get my hands on the beta as the hype is real!! On a side note Great Monaco grand Prix am I right?!

Cant wait to get my hands on this new game wether i get it in the beta or when it comes out, i hope i get it during the beta because i would like to help codemasters do the best that they can as all of us do.

Really cannot wait for F1 2016's release! I'll be pre-ordering it asap. Hopefully I'll get a go on the beta too. :D

Pick me!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait :D And yes that Monaco GP was amazing and unlucky :(

Please guys, i have all F1 Games From Codemasters and I hope i can Play F1 2016 fast as soon :))
Sry my English is Not so Good im From Germany (:

I would like to thank Jenny for all the help and replying to comments of which need answered, I came on here not knowing what was happening, im now going off with a ton of information on when we get the codes and what it will be like so thanks again Jenny :)