Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beta Sign-Up | Codemasters Blog

Cant Wait For This Year's Game And For Me The Most Eagerly Anticipated F1 Codies Game Ever!

Looking forward to this game. I am however dissapointed to say the least. Character customisation - F1 Championship Edition (2006)
Podium with Character F1 Championship Edition (2006)
Team R&D progression - F1 2011
Agent - F1 2010
I wish next year they bring something new out but for now - Good luck for F1 2016...
Edit : Spelling Errors

I love F1 games , your games are amazing so , i need a luck for be in the beta, good bye guys and thank you for you work

I am so hyped for this game. Guys from Beta Test Squad also looked to be so. I know I need luck to be there, but fingers crossed, and good luck everyone, because we can't be selfish here. We should thank all the Codemasters guys for giving us the chance to help them in development. Thank you for your work and thanks to all new beta testers in advance, because their feedback will help Codemasters to deliver us the ultimate game...

The game engine on the F1 2015 was already very good and I cant wait to see it this year! Seems to be one of the best F1 games ever! Soo excited to try out the new circuits like Baku!! The hype is real!! #hype

Great to see many old features back and them being improved upon by Codemasters . F1 2015 you have to admit got boring and was repetitive as well. The main feature I wanted to see back was career mode and to see it back is great. I hope F1 2016 lives up to all the hype around and I hope this is a great sign for the future. Definitely buying the game. When does it actually come out by the way. I pray for it to come out in July because then I will be off in my summer holidays. Keep up the good work Codemasters:-D

I am so using some of my remaining vacation as soon as I get my hands on this game! So hyped right now.

The first Screenshots look very nice. And the Carrier Mode look´s like good, i hope to play the Beta :smile:

I really hope to play the beta because the screenshots look nice and the career mode sounds great!

Really wanna be a part of the development in someway because this series is huge for me. Also thanks Ben Tiametmarduk for letting me know about this XD!

KLY74 said:

Really wanna be a part of the development in someway because this series is huge for me. Also thanks Ben Tiametmarduk for letting me know about this XD!

I watched his vid too.

Hopefully I get one of the 100 xbox one codes that codies are giving out for this beta. would be a great feeling to be part of the development of the game. Without me watching Tiametmarduk's(Ben Daly) youtube video on this, then I wouldn't have had a clue about this beta. Just wanted to thanks Tiametmarduk for that.

To possibly be part of a game which could be the best ever game I will play and have played is an exciting prospect.

Forgot to mention what a great job Codemasters have done so far with this game, even though there is no gameplay or trailers that have been released to the public. Without them, F1 games from past and present wouldn't have been the same.

I am playing the F1 games for years now and they are all amazing games. I am always racing with my T80 Thrustmaster Wheel and this is an amazing experience with F1 from codemasters

Hopefully,I get one of the f1 2016 Codes for pc because I don't have enough mo ey to buy a Xbox one or a ps4 all I have is a new pc so hopefully I Get one.Also thanks to Ben Daly Tiametmarduk for uploading the video with the links so special thanks to him.