Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This game is a bullshit !! (PS4)

These are the same stages !!
Bigger absurdity of this situation is that I won 70' RWD championships  (1st place needed to trophy) on proffesional lvl but I can not win with fully upgraded R4 car on open category because this game robs me blind.( Yes I  fell to open category to ride 4 stages not 8-12)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc

I want to see AI times on PC version of this bullshit. From championship stages, because AI times in custom championships have huge differenece when u setup custom championships.
Anybody can show me that times ?? 

Oh great... another one of your "I'm not very good" threads to go with your other two.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/41462/still-can-not-win-with-ai-but-i-won-maximum-attack-o-o#latest

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/41353/how-dirt-rally-ai-works-and-win-recipe-ps4#latest

You should probably just give up now and move on. Seriously... all this whining cant be good for your health.

I see you still haven't learned that it will take a looooong, long time to master this game.

Suck it up.

Well, as long as this game is only a bullshit, one singular bullshit, I think it's doing pretty well.

Again same faces here...
Really no one exist on this forum except those proELOawesomoONEONEONE1111!!!!!!!MasterOFgame fanboys ?

@RinusRally
Masters are easy to get trophy and win. 1960's class FTW :)
Like I said - Elite, Professional, Master done with 1960, 1970, 2010 but R4 and Open ? No way because this game robs you blind with times sucked from ass.

I'll give Fourketa Kourva a shot tomorrow with my R4 Impreza - though it's fully upgraded. Usually, my times are around 3 minutes if I recall correctly, minus or plus a second or two depending how well I've driven (no WR times here, sorry, I'm no Porky). 

Edit: I'll throw in Koryfi Dafni just for fun too.

tmz said:
Again same faces here...
Really no one exist on this forum except those proELOawesomoONEONEONE1111!!!!!!!MasterOFgame fanboys ?

The reason why it's always the same faces is because you're a part of the absolute moaning minority. 

Everybody else knew what game they were buying, and knew it would take effort to be good. How dare a game pose a challenge. How very, very dare it! 

just dont be too hard on yourself.play , practice have fun. remember most of the top guys are 500 hrs plus ingame. so if you just started you cant expect to have the kind of times and knowledge. if you put in the effort you will get better though.

"I am too good to learn" - Episode 386

Keep this up and you'll soon be as "well known" and "respected" as a certain essay loving cheater that happened to post here for a bit.

Some people just can't accept the fact that all the AI times are based on the actual runs that the devs did, aka 100% achievable for human beings. On the other hand, I'd love to see people like you playing some older game, where you didn't had save points, restarts, difficulty levels etc. something like the original Mario. The rage that would flow from that... just imagining that is making me laugh my rear off xD

Can't get my pic to show

Anyway, done the same stages as you @tmz on OPEN and beat the AI no problem at all. Ai times were the same if not a little faster.

I'll try figure out why the pic wont show and edit this post later.                           

Stop swearing @tmz, next time I'll jail you for a week and then people will be moaning at you for wrecking the display on their phones as well.

tmz said:
Again same faces here...

Instead of arguing with the people who regularly reply to your posts, try listening to their advice. Between them they use every conceivable set up of pad, keyboard, wheel, bumper, hood, cockpit and rear cam you can think of, and they can all beat the AI on any difficulty setting. When it comes to advice, there really isn't a better group.

Thread locked for swearing.