Sign in to follow this  

Will codemasters show a new Grid - toca game in E3?

Highly unlikely I’d have thought. Small companies like Codemasters usually have to focus on one release at a time.
But f1 series and grid series are made by a deferent studios of codies so there are some hopes..

Codemasters has two development studios.
The Birmingham studio working on F1 20xx series and the Southam who is also the headquarters of the company is developing the rest.

Dirt Rally, they started the development for the PC with a small team of twelve people. So during that time, other developers have had to work on something else. Perhaps following Grid Autosport?
Then they increased their workforce to adapt to consoles. Now that two months it was released. Then all the Southam staff now working on what?

Logic would either Grid 4 !!

I would kill for a "Pro Race Driver:2" (not TOCA race driver 2 as it exists already)

Another GRID, with a little twist to physics (not much) would be awesome. 

And a hybrid of TOCA+RD+GRID is actually a dream for me... and for many other, I guess.

RYAN MCKANE!!!!!111!!!! yo!!!

not this one

this one!

Highly unlikely I’d have thought. Small companies like Codemasters usually have to focus on one release at a time.
But f1 series and grid series are made by a deferent studios of codies so there are some hopes..
True of course, but they're marketed and published by the same people, and I suspect they'd rather focus the public's attention on one driving game at a time.

True of course, but they're marketed and published by the same people, and I suspect they'd rather focus the public's attention on one driving game at a time.
I hope not to be like that cause i Grid-Toca is the ebst CM franchise for me so i would like we have soon  a new game.

I think it's unlikely. I would like to see one more game or maybe a reboot for the next gen consoles ( Xbox one ps4 )
I dont think will b e reboot after 2 years in ps4-xbox1 , after CM getting Evolution studios we may see a new franchise from Codies probably something like Drive Club which seems lovely game .. I have heardEvolution studios is already preparing a new IP..

I think it's unlikely. I would like to see one more game or maybe a reboot for the next gen consoles ( Xbox one ps4 )
I dont think will b e reboot after 2 years in ps4-xbox1 , after CM getting Evolution studios we may see a new franchise from Codies probably something like Drive Club which seems lovely game .. I have heardEvolution studios is already preparing a new IP..
Well Motorstorm and Driveclub belong to Sony. They can only start a new IP now.