Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't play replay on PS4 DIRT RALLY

Hello!
This happenes third time now. When I finish a race the music slows down and I can't play the replay. When I try the screen freezes and shows the last moment when I finished. I can even change cameras but those views are buggy too. What's up with this?

I would guess the ps4 hard drive may be full?  It all works fine on my ps4 so it's probably not a game problem?

Nope, it's not full. One time DiRT RALLY just restarted itself.

I've got a similar problem. I try to watch a replay and all I see is the menu on lower left side of screen all fuzzy and shaking side to side???  Replay won't play and I have to exit.

It's my belief this started after the recent patch, as all was well before its release.
Cheers,

I know it's been a long time, but I've got the same problem. Can't watch any replay because the screen freezes on the beginning and can't do anything, car is just standing in from of starting point. 

Any solution to that? Of course it's PS4 version. 
I'm using Logitech G29 wheel and have more than 300GB free space on my HDD (if that matters).

I never had this problems before, it started yesterday when I was playing Rallycross and now it freezes in every mode, can't watch anything...