Sign in to follow this  

Dirt 3 GFWL

Hello Fellow Racers,

Just curious if there has been any new info on the removal of GFWL from DiRT 3? I'd heard that it was being removed from the game, haven't heard any details as to how soon that would happen.

Thanks!

-sB

Yeah sorry don't have any new news on it yet, it is still in progress just taking a little longer than expected.

Give me a few more weeks to clean up some of the achievements first please, haha!

I really want to play DiRT 3, but i'm waiting because i know if i start playing it now, i'll get halfway through and it'll be transferred over to Steamworks, and all my progress/achievements will be lost.

Wish CM would hurry with the GFWL removal business, no idea why its taking so long. Don't know who thought it was a good idea to use the abysmal service in the first place tbh... Steamworks or no DRM from the beginning would have been much appreciated.

If it were a crap game, nobody would care about the GFWL, but since Codemasters make really quite excellent games, its a massive shame for them to be brought down with the horrible monstrosity that is GFWL.