Sign in to follow this  

Who is the best driver in F1 currently?

Why did so many vote Rosberg he's crap he's only won a load of races cause he's got the best car. Remember last race where did he quali 2nd where did he finish oh yea 6th Rosbergs TOTALY the best driver

Why did so many vote Rosberg he's crap he's only won a load of races cause he's got the best car. Remember last race where did he quali 2nd where did he finish oh yea 6th Rosbergs TOTALY the best driver
He isn't the best driver, but remember he had poor strategy, possible problem with the car during early stages and lost lots of time behing Alonso. I know, that probably better driver would pass Alonso, but we can't forget about Nico's last 3 Monaco races (yeah, I know about last year, but still 3 in a row), his 7 wins in a row and a fantastic start of the year. I'm not his fan because I'm Fernando's fan so for me that poll is a completly missed idea. If you're looking for the best drivers in the grid, then you'll clearly have Fernando, Lewis and Seb there.

Reub09 said:
It worries me that people have voted for Hamilton ...
It worries me that Rosberg has more votes than Vettel...

But no Maldonado on the list, no vote from me.

Can't believe how many people think ROSBERG is the best driver. If it hadn't been for Mercedes he wouldn't have even got a GP win now. Also how can you vote for a roughly 20 time race winner to other multiple champs WHAT IS THIS!!!

If I cared about my life as much as you care about this poll I'd get so much done with myself.

The only thing that makes me laugh is people voting for Verstappen. He's good but he's nowhere near the best. Not yet. In a few years who knows? If Monaco is anything to go by he is a long shot from being counted amongst the top crop. He's nowhere near experienced enough.
I voted Ricciardo as he seems to be in the form of his life at the moment. But for me it's very close with him, Hamilton,Vettel, Alonso, Button and Rosberg. Probably in that order.

MBKF1 said:
Daniil Kvyat, my goodness me is he good.
It says "in F1 currently". Kvyat's probably still hanging on a bit of rope somewhere in Monaco.

Max verstappen or Riccairdo are the best drivers by far, Hamilton is just good due to his team and his car.

We all seem to be forgetting Indonesia's finest, my boy Rio Hartanto.

7th, but he has won every other race this year! He is the best.
Not really, this yung fool named Max Verstappen won a race in Spain.

#NoRioNoVote                                             

We all seem to be forgetting Indonesia's finest, my boy Rio Hartanto.
Also, if there was no "currently" in the OP, we all know Karthikeyan would win the poll ;)