Sign in to follow this  

Who is the best driver in F1 currently?

To be fair to Haryanto, he's held his own against the highly rated Wehrlein. Believe the score in qualifying is 3-3 between them at the moment. 

7th, but he has won every other race this year! He is the best.
Another fanboy. He isn't the best. Let's be honest. Rosberg is very good driver he won 7 races in a row, he is now very mature, which means, he can fight for the WDC. BUT, actually, the best driver on the current grid is someone in this four: Lewis, Fernando, Seb and Daniel.

Ricciardo hasn't even won 7 races in his career and Alonso has #14, which is 7 times 2 as in Alonso is twice as not good as Rosberg is.

Seriously, it's entertaining seeing new people here, because I thought that would never happen in a million years, but not everything and everybody who disagrees with you should be brushed off as a fanboy.

Jiggy said:
Ricciardo hasn't even won 7 races in his career and Alonso has #14, which is 7 times 2 as in Alonso is twice as not good as Rosberg is.

Seriously, it's entertaining seeing new people here, because I thought that would never happen in a million years, but not everything and everybody who disagrees with you should be brushed off as a fanboy.
I don't wat to argue very badly, but you have to admit that if Fernando had that good car, Lewis letting him win last 3 races of the season and then have 4 good races in a row (part his good luck, which is always needed in motorsport, and bad luck from Lewis) he also would've won that. And it would be basically everyone from this four (Ricciardo would do that if the team stops messing his strategy).

I don't have to admit anything, Alonso has been in a backmarker-car for two seasons, we have no idea what he would do in a better one. That first part of my last post was a joke btw.
It's not my point though, the point was that every overreactive post about Rosberg in the last two pages is annoying.

Azuralx said:
Max verstappen or Riccairdo are the best drivers by far, Hamilton is just good due to his team and his car.
Lol. Where are you from?
It must be Adelaide or Amsterdam...

Whoever has the best car. I'm only judging on the year's driving, so I'd say Max since he seems to be up for actually racing more than anybody else when there's opportunity.

Tbh, it's hard to tell who really is the "best" right now when we have tyres that stop drivers from really pushing. Hopefully 2017 will do something about this.

Fernando Alonso... Oh he's not on the list? I guess I can't vote.

Though Kimi is still one of the best drivers, look at his reaction time when Verstappen turned into him at 330km/h.

But I'll have to say Ricciardo, he's quick, and clean. Greats like Alonso have said that he's one of the greatest drivers they've raced against due to him leaving space and driving fairly. Plus, he's Australian, even though I'm usually not biased. xD

It worries me that people voted for Max, he's a dirty c-word. Yeah he's quick, but he's a knob. And the majority of his fanbase are bandwagoners, he's basically the new Hamilton. Spoilt rich kids...

Edit: Wow, I'm surprised that gearknob without the gear is censored on this forum. It's like when Simon Lazenby apologises for swearing when no bad words were even said. 

JamesG said:
Fernando Alonso... Oh he's not on the list? I guess I can't vote.

Though Kimi is still one of the best drivers, look at his reaction time when Verstappen turned into him at 330km/h.

But I'll have to say Ricciardo, he's quick, and clean. Greats like Alonso have said that he's one of the greatest drivers they've raced against due to him leaving space and driving fairly. Plus, he's Australian, even though I'm usually not biased. xD

It worries me that people voted for Max, he's a dirty c-word. Yeah he's quick, but he's a ****. And the majority of his fanbase are bandwagoners, he's basically the new Hamilton. Spoilt rich kids...

Edit: Wow, I'm surprised that gear**** without the gear is censored on this forum. It's like when Simon Lazenby apologises for swearing when no bad words were even said. 
lol, a couple of sentences more and you'd be telling kids to get their Red Bulls off your lawn