Jump to content Jump to content

Accidental Race starting suggestion

There's been a few times where ive been mashing buttons to skip the loading information and accidentally starting the race, when i would have liked to qualify first, and/or practice and tune the car.

I think there should be an option to reverse the order of the 4 buttons (race, qualify, practice and tuning), and that would completely solve the problem, and imo be more intuitive in the first place.

This would probably be a very quick and easy fix, so i dont really think there's much of an excuse not to do so. And if possible, it could be made an option so you can choose which order the buttons are in. Let me know of this is a good idea or not.
There's been a few times where ive been mashing buttons to skip the loading information and accidentally starting the race, when i would have liked to qualify first, and/or practice and tune the car.

Yep, done that a few times, I thought Id never use qualifying- wouldnt need it, but, LOL, Its absolutely needed to get a better start position and I always use it now. Im extra careful now to check at the start of the races. :)