Sign in to follow this  

The EU Referendum

Lol Yea the world is going to end tomorrow, dooms day preppers get ready.....  Zzzzzzx

Hughesy said:
Lol Yea the world is going to end tomorrow, dooms day preppers get ready.....  Zzzzzzx
Funny you should say that, Independence Day: Resurgence comes out tomorrow :wink:

I'm gonna head out to vote later, can't wait, especially as I unfortunately just missed out on the opportunity last year.

I made this beautiful creation on Snapchat earlier, hope you like it.

Haha love it :D                                         

One thing I've always wondered is why you like to have elections and referendums on weekdays. Seems like you go out of your way to get people to not vote.

American here. To everyone in the UK, regardless of how the vote goes I hope it all ends well for you all. The American in me wants you guys to leave the EU, and have your country back in your control fully. But I know there are risks with that.

I hope you leave the EU and get your country back, and I hope you're able to stand on your own. And I hope we get our shit together so that we can back you guys up if you need it.

What a truly fantastic way to wake up. Leave nearly 1,000,000 votes in the lead and almost guaranteed of leaving now.

I can't tell you how happy I am, finally we get control back.

Also my Twitter and Facebook friends are losing their shit over this and it is the funniest thing. As I said before, nearly all of them apart from me and 3 others have been remain, but in the last couple of days they were getting extremely nasty with it, to the point where a select few were calling those leaving 'racists' and calling those such as Farage and Gove extremely rude words.

I have been bombarded with remain propaganda and I was sick of it, so time to give them a taste of their own medicine. Got my new profile pic all sorted (complete with Union Jack filter)...

Welcome to the non-EU world. We have cupcakes.

Though I must say the Farage speech was...let's just say...poorly worded.

Waking up to everything I own being worth 10% less is a strange feeling. This is democracy though, have to see how the country recovers. Expect Scotland and N.Ireland to hold referendums to leave the UK if given the chance. If that happens then it leaves Wales who are poor and relied on EU funding that they voted to get rid of.

Looking forward to more cuts and uncertainty about my job, yey.

Congratulations to those, who voted leave. And one more thing: If things go to shit in GB because of you guys, I will laugh my ass off. And feel pity for the rational part of GB who voted remain.

For me, the Brexit is a chance for the EU to recover and find a better way of keeping things together. As important as GB has been for the EU, the ongoing special treatment and criticism was like a brake block for the rest of the EU. I'm glad you guys are gone. Hopefully for good.

https://twitter.com/kidd_kong78/status/746215781994618881

You can't make that **** up.
Surprise, surprise.

As an Austrian I can tell you: Right-wingers never keep their promises.

Farage is an embarrassment. Didn't he say that this whole campaign was done without a shot being fired? The fact he has power and people believe what comes out of his mouth is scary.

With Cameron stepping down he must go down as one of the worst PM's to run the country. Pigs of Britain beware.

A shout-out to Scotland for voting remain.

Does that mean there will be a new referendum regarding Scotland staying in GB?

David pig shagger Cameron resigning!  B)   

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/746261081228611584?s=09

A shout-out to Scotland for voting remain.

Does that mean there will be a new referendum regarding Scotland staying in GB?
Got to be on the cards, though SNP no longer have overall majority in Scotland and Tories are second biggest party now, so still no guarantee of success. And a second No vote in the space of a few years under what are probably the most favourable circumstances possible right now would likely take it off the table for decades, so it's not the no brainer it might appear. Of course, whatever UK government we end up with would also have to give mandate for another referendum in the first place, and who knows what they'd say.

Hughesy said:
David pig shagger Cameron resigning!  B)   
Under any other circumstances this would be a Good Thing, but the immediate alternatives are far more terrifying.

Well done UK. My savings are ruined, the pound is worthless and we're about to get an even more right wing government without protection from them. Now just watch as companies pull out, unemployment rises and further cuts are made to the most vulnerable in society. Then Scotland and NI will leave us and we're left with nothing.

Farage has already backtracked on the NHS promise which was so obviously a lie from the start, the immigration issue won't be solved either.

RIP UK: 1707-2016

Mass unemployment, further crippling austerity, Scotland is going to declare independence, Northern Ireland will push for a border poll which will end in a bloody civil war one way or the other.

We've successfully let the far-right tear shit apart. Well done.