Sign in to follow this  

What tracks would people like to see maybe some big local rally's?

Being Irish I've always wanted a rally game with Irish stages just as so meny of yous would want your local country's rally in the game.maybe erc  rally's aswel very competitive and r5 cars aswell.what would use like to see?mine would be the circuit of Ireland or Donegal international rally.

I would like to see some norwegian local rallies.

But out of the ones you have here the manx would be awesome

None of the above, I would suggest the old Lombard RAC Rally, the Keilder and Grisdale stages were just superb.

ITALY ,guys, Italy have some awesome Locations to do some Rallys, take VENETO, the Mount in Valdobbiadene for example or other Locations around Italy. or maybe Switzerland, the "Ofenpass" or "Stilfserjoch" . Switzerland has a lot of Mountains that would be great to "Rally " up or down ;)

l555mat said:
More welsh stages please Halfway, Dyfi, Myherin, Resolven
And Clocaenog forest and Great Orme for some good Welsh tarmac stages, oh and Epynt ranges !

I dont mind if they throw in England's Keilder and Grisdale either !

Busterbvi said:
l555mat said:
More welsh stages please Halfway, Dyfi, Myherin, Resolven
And Clocaenog forest and Great Orme for some good Welsh tarmac stages, oh and Epynt ranges !

I dont mind if they throw in England's Keilder and Grisdale either !

Epynt would be a dream! 

Circuit of Ireland. Third oldest rally in the world and to many the unofficial home of rallying. Ireland seems to have got no love in rally games despite the history and depth of talent the island has had. I remember watching Bertie Fisher, Kenny McKinstry, Austin McHale and yes...both Jimmy and Colin McRae amongst others fly round our roads. There is a passion for rally in Ireland that you just don't appreciate until you experience it. 

So yeah, please show us some love Codies!

I'd love to see some Rally Australia stages, especially since I live in Coffs Harbour (may give an unfair advantage early on in the leaderboards, as I have local knowledge of the stages!).

The Nambucca stage would be a perfect candidate, or a version of the Wedding Bells stage incorporating all of Sherwood Road and Plum Pudding Road - flat out, 200km/h plus tree lined straights everywhere! Either that, or the Shipmans stage would give a lot of variety.

Other than that, there are plenty of awesome stages just down the road in Port Macquarie, where the Southern Cross Rally was held back in the 70's and 80's.