Jump to content Jump to content

Really nothing new people don't know what and where there brakes are they push through you instead of trying to go around you. Still have the first corner crash ups all the time .
I know its hard to believe*sarcastic* but its always the French or Germans . for you that maybe French or German on here are you guys mad at the world or just shady drivers? Not wanting to enrage people its just a question.
It takes you that long to get round the red bull ring ? 

Did you stop and have a slurp of coffee or something ?

What always amazes me with this kind of stuff is the poor quality of the insults. Surely they can do better than that.

The leaderboard on PC is faster, that's an odd one.

I should improve my time on this one. It is stock new. If I was able to tweak some suspension setting I would probably deliver a better time.

There some hilarious users, believe or not two days ago i recieved two mesages with insult from an user that i was avoiding that overtakes me in an Open Wheel race.

Unbeliable that he wrote me "Stupido, i´m faster than you and you must let me overtake, idiot!!"

I don´t wanna blame with the country users but is from an "usually" country user wich always i have troubles, always!! XD

Salute.
Wow 3.41??? 

Thats not possible on the xbox.  

The guy in number 1 in the pic i posted of the xbox, now has a 3.49.  
I really dont see how 3.41 is possible.  Not with a controller anyway. 

Very impressive time though. 
USA rabbit !!!!!!! Grid 2 players on the Xbox know who this is. He is over playing Streets for the most part in GAS. And yes he still retires if he does not win. 

As far as the Country's with the worst sportsmen or women has to be the host Country for the World Cup this year. It seems like for the most part U.K. players and my fellow Americans are fairly clean players. And yes I have sent message to other Americans to clean up their act. I also try to send messages to guys who I just had a great race with win or lose. 

Fluke & others is there a chance these guys are catching some good slipstreams or drafts. Down the main, second, & third straightaways? I have tried this challenge several times & cannot seem to be able to string a good race together. For me it is like krypyonite.
Slipstream on the second straight yes, but im in 1st place at the second turn.  outbraking the AI. 

Then you dont see another car.
I gotcha so I wonder if some of these guys own these cars and are at lvl 50? One thing that would be nice is to be able to watch the replay.