Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

I have a doubt about the coloured exclamation mark

okay it's me again.. I came back because i have things that in fact i didn't like them/ i don't understand

how does the coloured exclamation mark works??

that's it, I just don't get it, i made 10 clean races, no changes on it

a while later when i got to the white one making time attacks

two crashes(not my fault, wreckers.) and bam i'm yellow again

I don't get it how in two quarter races i got back so much.

that's what happened: races start, i brake on the first hairpin turn BAM 

three wreckers on my back, engine fucked, rear wheels fucked, i'm out. good bye to my lola

same on the another one

went back a lot with almost no effort ._.

+-----------------------------224-k-gold-separator----------------------------+

racing with the indy, with two another dudes, super clean race the three 

magically i had to pay 6000 on repairs WTF! never got out of track or something

the worst thing is that i got 2nd and the race payed me 4700 FUUUUUUUUUUU
What difficulty did you have the AI set to? Any assists used? Both these effect how much you earn from the races as well. I do think as with the F1 games that you do get penalised for stuff you shouldn't. Had several races tonight where I was spin out by the AI and at the end of the race my exclamation mark had gone from white to yellow indicating I had been given responsibility for the incident.
What difficulty did you have the AI set to? Any assists used? Both these effect how much you earn from the races as well. I do think as with the F1 games that you do get penalised for stuff you shouldn't. Had several races tonight where I was spin out by the AI and at the end of the race my exclamation mark had gone from white to yellow indicating I had been given responsibility for the incident.
it's not an AI fault it is the other people fault because they don't know how to drive, or how to use brakes on a hairpin, so then crashes against almost everyone causing your impact rate go down a lot in almost no time 
gor said:
some sessions have this option off
I have found the problem, that near me and with a reasonable ping there aren't almost any races so then i can't be an exquisite one with the matches, i just blame how hard is to get up the impact rate, after the other racers fault, destroy, etc they should add an option so then the game recognizes if it was your fault or not, like car insurances on my country if the crash is on the back of the car it's the other one fault, if it's on the front it's your fault that's it quite simple lol
gor said:
everything you will try to do with it ll be abused.
"back crash not your fault? okey! lets block and bump with rear part of the car!!!"
its 1st what i saw after your post.
true, but i wasn't referring to that i was more like getting rammed at the turns because using the brakes 

it makes me sick because i wanna race clean and serene, and i end up retiring with the both two rear wheels blowed and engine on red

+ the fact that the open wheels aren't much strong on the back
it happens me a lot, last night i had to retire on a dallara f312 because i felt like someone was crashing me, suddenly i had a massive lost of power, when i changed to the outside camera the engine logo in red and the two rear tires blown, i was racing on first place had to retire

this is how i drive, if there's someone on the back i let him pass no matter what place i am, just because i don't like to block, crash or ruin another one race, like some others have done to me and if i mess it up i send a sorry message to the dude, so then i don't like the fact of because a couple of wreckers my impact rate went that low soo fast, 
Best advice is to not get too hung up on these marks. They are like A.I. -- somewhat decent fillers but entirely illogical and not representative of actual events. There is no question that the connection between "clean" and "dirty" has no correlation to whatever meaning Codemasters assigned to these stupid little marks. Just race with guys a few times and you will know. Or join a league. Unless you are a lone star in singleplayer.