Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

How can I eliminate the force feedback dead zone on the Fanatec CSR wheel?

I was playing F1 2013 on the xbox and everything felt good.  I recently started playing it on the PC and ran into an issue where there appears to be no force feedback for a few degrees to either side of the center position.  It is reading input around center though so it's not just that the deadzone is set high or anything.  I have tried playing around with a number of settings, but nothing seems to help.  When I hook the wheel back up to the xbox it all feels fine with virtually no detectable dead zone.

Is there any setting I'm missing to fix this?

Hello

If you go into a game

Press start, Options, Force feedback options and then you should be able to fix things :)

Take the car for a spin see how it works, change as necessary

Regards

J

Me too.  What little FF I do feel stays the same thruout full rotation, never changes.  Tried everything from 0-100 on FF Settings menu.  I think the main problem is that our CSR wheels are not supported by the game, only the the CSR Elite and lower versions.  These wheel work great with Xbox and PS, not so much with any F1 PC game.  I know of one of the better players on Youtube, Ben Daly, who just switched to the CSR and loves it, but alas, he's playing it on Xbox.

My Replay doesn't work either.  It goes to the panel with the transport control screen, but stays stuck on pause and rewind.  No other button I push allows replay to work.  Someone did a full paste/copy instruction that I could load into the game by erasing what's there and installing it, but that's over my head.