Sign in to follow this  

Linking accounts for grid autosport ? - help needed

Hi everyone new to racenet and want to start my own grid autosport club but i don't know how to link my account can anyone help.

To link requires your Steam ID or PSN/Xbox equivalent.  If Steam, you will likely need your emails open as Steam Guard would activate to prevent account hijack.  Steam send you a short code to 'ensure' it's you.  Maybe that's what you mean?

DJ007 said:
To link requires your Steam ID or PSN/Xbox equivalent.  If Steam, you will likely need your emails open as Steam Guard would activate to prevent account hijack.  Steam send you a short code to 'ensure' it's you.  Maybe that's what you mean?
Thnx im on xbox and want to link so i can start my own clan but it says you need a link code along with gamertag and I dont know what its talking about?

Same problem for me.
I can login in fine with both racenet and PSN, and i have linked my Facebook account when signing up to racenet last week.
However i tried multiple times since last week to link my PSN account to Racenet on https://accounts.codemasters.com/account/link
The browser either fails quickly or hangs for a long time, but in any case, in the end i get an without more detail;
Error
An error occured with the accounts system. Please try again later

Any idea?
Tried linking both by being signed in and signed out of PSN before. PSN login is successful, but something seems to timeout in the Sony API response to racenet.

I also have this problem. Tried to link Steam to my account. Browser just "hangs" for long time, then gives error:
Error
An error occured with the accounts system. Please try again later.

I can log in just fine into both Steam and racenet separately. However when trying to play league in the new Dirt Rally it says i do not have a racenet account. Maybe this is related to not being able to link the accounts?