F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Offline awesome , Online sucks !!!

@loore same old garbage as grid 2 . I'm not a custom playlist guy so I don't want to hear go to custom rooms . I shouldn't be panelized for liking online playlists . But here the problem the first corner crashing is out of control. Now tell me why for the first 20-30seconds of a race can't we be all invisible . then at least we would be pretty much all sorted out. I'm sick of getting wrecked to the point in the first damn corner that I can't steer so I quit. This is the be why grid 2 servers went dead so fast and people will get sick of this garbage . why am I getting hosed when I get plowed into a wall . not sure if a fix is even possible but dang man this is garbage online ..

I'm still emotionally scarred from Grid 2 online to even give GAS a go online yet 8-} But I have no doubt that online Flashbacks are making matters worse. I'm still baffled that CM can't see that online flashbacks promote bad play.

I agree! Flahbacks in mp just makes 0 sense! If your not good enough to play online without do overs then you should practice some before you enter online play! Disgusts me to see people flying off track right in front of me and then in a "FLASH" right back behind me! Sickening! 

Online I don't think can ever be fixed and I mean any game. U can give penalties for causing the problem but my guess would b you would get penelized for receiving the damage. For me 2008 motorstorm was the hay day of online racing I mean 20-30thousand races I logged in . nowadays its let me get my online trophies and get me out of this hell hole. Pretty dad IMO that idiot drivers aka French and German for the most part don't give a flying fuck about anything. They could careless about ruining your race or there's , what makes it more frustrating is if you mess with them you get vote to be kicked yet I can be behind them and if they wreck someone they just laugh . Believe me if I go into action and its filled with French and germans I'm right out of there. I will say to @loore and @justbiglee if I'm gonna be banned for naming countries I hope I get a warning before a ban!!!

Hitting flashback after being rammed cancels all mechanical damage, this is a positive and negative thing.

flashbacks are not gaming mechanics for serious racing title, as tuning.
tuning and flashbacks are kids features. and as kids i mean 4-6yo ppl.

LewisBCR6 said:
Hitting flashback after being rammed cancels all mechanical damage, this is a positive and negative thing.
So if this Is the case why would it be positive? So the rammers can ram and then we both hit flashback yet we are at the back of the pack . ya sounds positive to me lol get real. Flashbacks should not be available online which the whole community asked don't put em in your next game and codies said hey let's put flashbacks in isn't that what people wanted. Only solution I can see is ghosting entire grid for a certain amount of time to get the racers out of the 1st turn pileup.

LewisBCR6 said:
So if this Is the case why would it be positive? So the rammers can ram and then we both hit flashback yet we are at the back of the pack . ya sounds positive to me lol get real. Flashbacks should not be available online which the whole community asked don't put em in your next game and codies said hey let's put flashbacks in isn't that what people wanted. Only solution I can see is ghosting entire grid for a certain amount of time to get the racers out of the 1st turn pileup.
Positive as you can stabilize after getting rear ended on a hairpin... lol

Okay well when the entire forum community said no to mp flashbacks they said well let's do it anyway when they help the rammers. So if what your saying is its positive then you obviously like to finish back half of pack.

I don't like playing racings online due to problems described above, but only positive experience I had was in Trackmania and only becuase of no collision, but that's stupid for GDID type or races anyway. And whow, I had no idea flashback were usable online too, didn't checked yet, I don't use them even offline, but that's some real BS here...

LewisBCR6 said:

this is rarely the case. i have never gotten my vehicle fully repaired after using a flashback, rather i went from "red" steering to "orange", or engine damage went away: the vehicle never gained back what was lost in the crash, only the colors ever reset. my vehicle was hit and started pulling left. i hit flashback, and the vehicle was set further back on track, and still pulling left. may be a bug on xbox, i dunno, but your experience and mine clearly dont match up (not a gripe on you just pointing out my experience and how it differs. dont take this as an attack on you or your experiences in the game, as it is neither)

Okay well when the entire forum community said no to mp flashbacks they said well let's do it anyway when they help the rammers. So if what your saying is its positive then you obviously like to finish back half of pack.
I said Positive and Negative and you focus on the Positive part just because you disagree.
If you hit flashback immediately you get warped before the point at which you were hit with a perfect car, and normally overtake everyone buried in the barrier.