Sign in to follow this  

PS4 controller on F1 2013

The ps4 controller works great with F1 2013 on the ps3, except when I try to use the throttle or brake(R2 and L2) the slightest amount of pressure on the trigger is full throttle. So there is no using only 50% of throttle in the corners, I can only use 100% throttle no matter how much pressure or travel I put on the trigger. This makes saving and maintaining my tires impossible and I have to use full traction control and ABS otherwise I spin out which is annoying. How can I fix this?

The first thing that comes to my mind is to change the remotes sensitivity. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that/if you can though. :P

Im having the same problem using a ps4 controller. Acceleration is binary, either 0% or 100% so you spin on the exit of pretty much all corners. Steering too, pretty much left or right, not much in between.

Worst thing is that it doesn't give you the advanced wheel settings! So you can't change any sensitivities. 

Any fix on the way code masters?

Or just perhaps use a PS3 controller? As much as I know you want to use the PS4 controller or perhaps it's the only controller you have, don't see Codies bringing out a patch now as they're currently developing F1 2014