Jump to content Jump to content

So I've just got my save corrupted ..

You were not the only one at a hgh-ish level, I was around.. Lv71/72 at the time i believe? had 1.5 million credits trying to save up for the Mazda Furai haha (love that car) but I guess thats beside the point, right now we should hope the issue is resolved as quickly and as speedily as it can, and hope for the best for our hostage save files and progress.

I'm afraid I'm another corrupted individual.   Playing on XBOX btw....

On the positive side I wouldn't be here to bitch about the glitch if it were not for the quality of the grid series and this lotsafun autosport version.

Its the combination of so-called "physics engine" with level-playing-field online play that does it for me.

It's a pity about this but not a deal-breaker.

Roll on some kind of fix you guys.  I'll save pissing in your pockets for later.

I got corrupted also but I've saved the bad file in case it can be fixed.  I was at level 78 and with 3 mil in the bank.  Wounded.

Anyway, just keep saving your save games from now on.  After each time I've played I just add all 3 files into a zip and leave it there.

This location if interested.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\532926\255220

Mine corrupted on the PS3 this morning, managed to recover my PS+ cloud save though and noticed that one of my cars had been completely reset (lv.1, no parts or tuning) I sold the car and its been fine since. The thing I noticed though is that the car was one I had used in a custom cup where upgrades etc were set to off....
Hi everyone I am known on racenet leaderboards for grid autosport as (SODPAPZR3ADY) in game my name is SOD_R3ADY I just got up to number 108 overall on leaderboards 20 for tuner on leaderboard and number 2 behind my friend SOD_PROSPECT who is number 1 in our nationality leaderboard for tuner. As Newzealanders. I just turned my game on to find my data is corrupt and I have LOST EVERYTHING!! How do I get ahold of a codemasters representative to resolve this issue it's unfair! I'm a dedicated GRID player and spend money to play it so why do these issues occur?? Please help thank you.

my 1st corrupted save i noticed i could sell some cars for alot more than i should cat c touring 2.7 million and the day after my save corrupted , yesterday my cars was selling for alot again so i sold them and today no corruption so maybe a tempory solution for people

Today my Savedata went corrupt on PS3. 90% i played career mode. Touring was almost finished, only some XPs were left to reach level 12. I had a Backup three days old, it worked but only for some hours. The crucial Thing is that you don't see in XMB that the file is corrupt. You can copy it to USB Stick for Backup but what is a corrupt savegame worth? Only the Game reveals that it is corrupt when you Start playing.

It's really a sad situation. Hope a Patch will help that the Saves will run again.

But i ask myself, why we Players are the testers of New Games?

Ok this is getting out of hand, I have now had 10 corrupted saves, Not sure if i will bother to go on, WHEN IS THE PATCH OUT? Grid was the best racing game on the 360, Sad to say its all gone down hill with Grid2 and now this, HELP PLEAS 

One very unhappy Grid customer