Jump to content Jump to content

So I've just got my save corrupted ..

• 2 weeks later...

Was reset in Grid 2.I was reluctant to buy Autosport because of this.Now I have a team of four members,3 out of the four have been reset.My best driver has not only been reset twice but now his saves are also corrupted.All have lost the urge to play and myself I am on the verge of giving it up as well.What is the use of playing if my progress and stats will more than likely be wiped away because of no fault of my own?

i have the same problems...many many hours of game,big garage,a club,a good victory rating and now wht happens?...i've just restart the game,all my progression for a stupid problem?...pls fix that s***t cause it's not the first time that happens,cause i support this game since the first grid,cause i'm happy to play it but at the moment i'm really BORED...ty

these comments go back nearly a month OMG codies will u ever fix this if not i want a refund. this cant beacceptable had my save data go corrupt 4 times i mean come on wats the point in  me paying for it if i cant keep me cars or xp. plz codies fix this its not fair on us gamers