Sign in to follow this  

What do you want in F1 2014? GAME IDEAS

Just an Idea i submitted to Codemasters on their Facebook page not sure how easily or affordable this would be but i thought it would be cool to have Live weather conditions, say it was raining in Monaco and you and whoever were racing on the monaco circuit on xbox live or what have you it would be raining in the game, same goes for fog, sunny, and ambient air temperature

Podium-
PS-Vita version

McLaren classic cars
-Personalized helmet
-interactive pit stops

-Warm-up lap

-Press Conference

Graphics-F1

-realistic replays

-Drivers Face

-Complete starting grid, not only the pole position, the driver with Which this is to run and your teammate

GP2-

Drivers and car-presentation

-Pre-season tests

Longer-career mode with option to finish career at the end of every season after 3 sessions
-Replays like a tv broadcast
-Usefulness of the white flat
-Realistic Crashes

In classic mode current circuits to pass your old version

-Advertising on classic circuits
-Driving Style of lhe drivers

-Portuguese language
-Correct car models with accurate steering wheels

-Real sounds.

-Formation lap
-Driving to parc fermés

In real F1 you can not go from 7th gear to reverse gear without doing some settings on the wheel, you should have to hit a key or button on the wheel before you can select nutral or reverse gears.

All 3 Practice Sessions.

Full race weekends for the classic cars too with practice 1,2,3, qualy and race.

Old points scoring system for the classics too.

More in depth R&D with the car on upgrades to make FP1, 2 & 3 more useful. Improving aero, brakes, fuel efficiency and reliability etc.

Warm up lap.

Proper out laps during practice or qualy and it makes the time stop if you make a mistake (if you run onto the grass for an example) and it starts up again once you cross the line to start the time up again and also when you slow down after setting a flyer.

Manual pit stops.

All the bugs fixed.

Commentary if possible.

Better race engineer, goes more in depth with info.

Telemetry.

Weather tracker in the pits.

Proper authentic engine sounds. Like the F92A for example had the wrong sound and should have had it's proper V12 sound not a V10.

Better damage model and penalty system.

Bring back the paddock and "Live the Life" again, interviews- pre and post practice and qualifying and after the race.

Design a helmet rather than using a generic or use a favourite drivers of the past etc. Also bring back the country helmets etc.

Create a driver.

Sponsors and your agent

A possible option of starting career with your favourite team like Mercedes, Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull etc. if you don't want to start with a midfield or lower team.

Classic tracks: Adelaide, Long Beach, Imola, Indianapolis, Brands Hatch, Jerez, Estoril, Zandvoort, Nordschleiffe and Old Hockenheimring.

Classic cars, sticking with the turbo theme due to the return of the V6 Turbo engines: 

80's: McLaren MP4/4, Ferrari F187/88C, Lotus 97t or 98t, Williams FW11, Brabham BT52 & Benetton B186.

90's: Ferrari 412t2, Camel Lotus Lamborghini 102, Benetton B194, McLaren MP4/6, Williams FW15C, Sauber Mercedes C12 & Minardi Team M191.

Special pack: Williams FW19, McLaren MP4/13, Ferrari F2004, Renault R25, Brawn GP BGP001 & Red Bull RB5.

I would most definetly, like to see REALISTIC punctures. You see it all the time in real life the canvas goes flying off or the canvas is left with the skinny bit while the car is running on it's wheel rim with an added chance of damaged floor, etc. I would also like to see more classic cars such as the 6 wheeler Tyrrel car. Thank you and I hope you consider my idea's.

practice pitstops in career mode

practice starts

winter testing (or something like that)

custom helmets

Inclusion of more circuits which are not on the calendar alongside classic library (e.g. Istanbul, Nurburgring/Hockenheim, Magny Cours, Valencia, Indianapolis, Fuji).

Option to run all three practice sessions on career mode with a realistic programme of tasks and objectives which impacts your setup potential for qualifying and race (rather than just setting up the car as you please which is what the engineer does): 
e.g. 
- low speed system check/installation lap
- aero testing - drive to lap delta
- runs of set numbers of laps at team specified fuel loads (with realistic lap time targets vs team-mate)
- qualifying simulation (vs team-mate)
- practice pitstops
- practice starts from pitlane exit (optimum rev count finder).

More detailed comparison for performance with team-mate in shorter sections of the track (see which corners/straights they are they faster/slower?).

TV camera style view for pit tv, replay and online observers to follow car of choice + TV information graphics.

Just an Idea i submitted to Codemasters on their Facebook page not sure how easily or affordable this would be but i thought it would be cool to have Live weather conditions, say it was raining in Monaco and you and whoever were racing on the monaco circuit on xbox live or what have you it would be raining in the game, same goes for fog, sunny, and ambient air temperature
That would be pretty cool actually. Think another Xbox racer used to have that option -- one of the PGRs, maybe?

- increase MP Clients - improve MP overall (minimize bugs as much as possible, there are so many frustrated F1 fans out there that would love to use your game in leagues but just can't!)

For F1 2014 I want to see this:

> F1 Career mode that has that realistic feel
 In 2012 and 2013 the career mode wasn't as grabbing compared to 2010 and 2011 as the paddock was actually a paddock and now its just some menus.

> Multiplayer Mode to be improved.
 Many people are still complaining about the lobbys and noobs. Maybe a system were you could report the driver for dangerous driving or whatever and then that could affect their reputation on the game causing them to  race with people like him :)

> HUD to be like real life
I don't understand the HUD it just changes and changes. 2012 was the worst HUD and 2011 was the best HUD, I it should just be the HUD in real life.

> Damage Model & physics improvement
The crashes are not that real and a wheel falling off isn't going to make the game have a real crash model, it needs to be refurbished as if you look at the real life crashes the wheels don't always just fall off

> Warm up and parade lap
This would be so cool! It would add the realistic feel along with the tense if you were online at the start, then you could do doughnuts at the end of the race to show off. 

> Custom helmets
Chosing a helmet from the selection isn't showing your unique in the game maybe add a creator for helmets and then player helmets wouldn't be the same online

Able to choose when you eant the race in 8 oclock 11 oclock or 8 PM or just morning noon afternoon evening sunset. And transition all the time so you start in noon you end up in afternoon, or sunset to night or night to sunrise. PLEASE! IT WOULD BE AMAZING!!

I mentioned this in another post, but it properly belongs here so I'll mention it again:  I'd like to see more useable telemetry displayed in the full replays.  At the very least Tire info, track condition changes, and Mph and rpm data.  This info can be a great help when getting ready for a race on a particular track, helping one to setup braking points and throttle control!  And of course I agree with everything else that has already been mentioned! 

Why would they include that in the game? This is an F1 game and all the races (except Bahrain, Singapore and Abu Dhabi) happen during the day time.

The ability to save one setup to use on all tracks instead of having to manually do a setup for each track.

dreigo42 said:
I would like:
  • The ability to spectate when sitting in the garage (either while repairs are being done or you're just waiting)
It's about time they implemented access to camera feeds while in the pits.

Hi guys, I am driving f1 since 2010 of course with a wheel! First of all thanks for making this f1 sim! I know that there not really many customers for f1 sim i can imagine. ... Here is something I would wish to have at 2015: 1. penalties for corner cutting 2. more realistic penalties in the race 3. more influence of the setup (e.g. Positive camber for tyre saving...) 4. please make shifting more reaslistic, as for example quick down shifting and u are only quick if u shift down very low, look here at some cockpit videos at real f1! 5. a smooth driving should have a bigger effect on less tyre wear and vice versa 6. better online options for league players and their admins/host 7. again I can see that "unrealistic" driving moves and shifting leads to faster lap times... Thats not an arcade game! 8. the feel of braking could be increased (a little monitor which is showing if a tyre locks would quite nice) 9. more enhanced grafics of course ;-) 10. bouncing teleporting at online games So thats my top 10, which I think is reslistic... Anyhow, u guys always a superb job! Of course there is always room for making things better... but I think u deserve also a bit mire apreciation! Thanks, I cant wait for the new game!

What about being able to walk the garage, pit area the complex. Being able to walk to the weighing section. Walking to the podium those kinds of things. Having a free world to emerge yourself in.

I would like to have the ability to "Mute All" players in the lobby.  I hate having to take the time to individually mute each person. Also, I have never been penalized for Blocking...maybe 2014 could penalize players who are doing Blocking moves.  THat would probably be really hard for the game to properly recognize, but I am not sure.

I would like to have the ability to "Mute All" players in the lobby.  I hate having to take the time to individually mute each person. Also, I have never been penalized for Blocking...maybe 2014 could penalize players who are doing Blocking moves.  THat would probably be really hard for the game to properly recognize, but I am not sure.

I think it probably would overtaking illegsally can be easily spotted but blocking moves aren't so obvious because everybody has their own line for taking corners and could be easily misinterpreted as blocking

I would love to be able build and develop my own team. The licensing is there to use the brands already To be able to design your own car starting at the bottom To prove yourself and unlock better parts better designed wings/engines the lot To build a team from the very bottom and battle you way to the top or even bankrupt the team I think this would add to the excitement would increase game playing hours for everyone. Earn money through a season and actually be able to spend it on something. And with this the option online play to use your own tea or of course turn off customer teams Should also be able to develop a team with a friend ( coop championship ) If all this could be made possible I know me and all of my friends would be fighting at the doors of local game shop for our copy and would spend every given min playing

I would love to be able build and develop my own team. The licensing is there to use the brands already To be able to design your own car starting at the bottom To prove yourself and unlock better parts better designed wings/engines the lot  
This is pretty much what CM did with their F1 Online game, which presumably wasn't very popular as it only lasted a year or so. Of course, the racing part of that game wasn't the immersive sim-cade thing we have now, but a much simplified overhead affair (which I see is now available as a game in its own right for iOS).

Tbh it just always feels a bit wrong to me to have to do both the racing and management sides of things into the same game, because in real life you'd either do one or the other. But I suppose they could do it like FIFA and have the AI (optionally) race for you, if you chose to be a team manager.

Hey! In this video I have discuss the penalty system in the 2013 game and how I think it will be improved on the 2014 game with the ability of the next generation console. Tell me what you think in the comments of the video and would be great if you subscribe. when trailers come out i will talk about it in detail! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcRKTGS044I