Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

What do you want in F1 2014? GAME IDEAS

I would like a grid walk interview before the race Good if it's Martin brundle but it doesn't have to be Also manager mode would be nice to manage an f1 team And the podium and interview on the podium

I'd like to be able to see, or have the option too see, all race positions on the screen with GAP to you or the leaders.  Seems an easy one to display.

The Career mode to have interviews again that you can shape the progress of getting offers from other teams or upsetting your own by saying how bad it is.  Have the team manager say nasty things about your performance that you can comment on.

Online dedicated servers... we'll pay for them too, I'm sure.  Make it so we can have control over the leagues online, allow us to edit he results and give penalties etc... give us a place we all want to be. Get people really playing this online.. we love the games!!

I would love to see a more complete race weekend with the abiltiy to have the in-lap at the end of qualifying and the race where you have a choice of celebrations. Also bring in a formation lap so we have control of our tyre and brake temps. Another idea is to have real accident clean up where the marshalls go onto the circuit and remove the debris and stricken cars, I am fed up with cars magically disappearing after a collision. I think the AI also need a tweak as they never race each other or have large accidents by themselves triggering SC's.

I reckon it would be pretty cool if you could watch the pole lap from qualifying after the session ends, maybe in place of the track guide video in the garage in the race

All Id like to see are FOM graphics and FOM broadcast style presentation. I cant understand why Codies havent already done this to make the game look and feel as authentic as possible

Instead of what 'we' - the community - would like to see I'd rather know what Codemasters themselves think they need to improve upon.

What I'd like to see:
  • Customize your driver option: everything from facial features, skin tone, hair styles to more helmet options,
  • Bring back the interviews and make the answers mean something (e.g. popularity),
  • I'd like to see the podium with winner national anthem,
  • The ability to import drivers that may not be in the current F1 season, such as legends
  • Full mechanical customization in multiplayer split-screen
  • Most importantly - CREATE A TEAM MODE: Everything from choosing your engine manufacturer, home race, team colours, car design, hiring and recruiting drivers and team (e.g. team principal, race engineer, mechanics. All with their own strengths and weaknesses), what upgrades to test and when, sponsors each with their own perks (e.g. bigger sponsors give bigger bonus')

Rinbob said:
What I'd like to see:
  • Customize your driver option: everything from facial features, skin tone, hair styles to more helmet options,
  • Bring back the interviews and make the answers mean something (e.g. popularity),
  • I'd like to see the podium with winner national anthem,
  • The ability to import drivers that may not be in the current F1 season, such as legends
  • Full mechanical customization in multiplayer split-screen
  • Most importantly - CREATE A TEAM MODE: Everything from choosing your engine manufacturer, home race, team colours, car design, hiring and recruiting drivers and team (e.g. team principal, race engineer, mechanics. All with their own strengths and weaknesses), what upgrades to test and when, sponsors each with their own perks (e.g. bigger sponsors give bigger bonus')

Oh man, I'd be all over that Team Mode

The lap after the race so u can drive in to parc ferme your self

I would also like it to be realistic in parc ferme because when the drivers in real life get out the car they had to remove  the steering wheel and the thing joined to the car since ayrton Sienna's accident

And also put some mclaren in classic edition and some 2000s pack aswell and 70s and 60s 50s pack and more classic tracks

I'd like to be able to see, or have the option too see, all race positions on the screen with GAP to you or the leaders.  Seems an easy one to display.

The Career mode to have interviews again that you can shape the progress of getting offers from other teams or upsetting your own by saying how bad it is.  Have the team manager say nasty things about your performance that you can comment on.

Online dedicated servers... we'll pay for them too, I'm sure.  Make it so we can have control over the leagues online, allow us to edit he results and give penalties etc... give us a place we all want to be. Get people really playing this online.. we love the games!!

i agree 100% with the list for gap between drivers also what tyres they are on and if they have a penalty

As the London GP has come back into the limelight recently, it's not likely to be on the calendar anytime soon so what about having it included in the game as a bonus track? Like the classic content in F1 2013?, and also would anyone else love the idea of taking this years Mercedes around the full nurburgring?

Lapped cars move completely of the racing line (including for the other AI cars)

Pit boards come out every lap

Your team celebrate over the pit wall when you win

Your team appreciate you doing well in a shit car

Warm up lap and cool down lap

Extra damage option (real life damage)

When the safety car comes out let me drive round and actually see an accident being cleared away

Technical problems for all cars(randomly)  

And drivers get angry with you if you make a dangerous move or cause an accident and seek revenge later in the season like NASCAR 2000 

Baco333 said:

i agree 100% with the list for gap between drivers also what tyres they are on and if they have a penalty

oh yes, agreed Tyres and penalty would be useful too.  I don't think it information that is not already in the system and could be shared during the race.

cjtj123 said:

I would also like it to be realistic in parc ferme because when the drivers in real life get out the car they had to remove  the steering wheel and the thing joined to the car since ayrton Sienna's accident

And also put some mclaren in classic edition and some 2000s pack aswell and 70s and 60s 50s pack and more classic tracks

cjtj123 said:

- Parade laps and victory lap 

- More useful engineer

- Add new setting for ERS energy harvesting 

- Tyre degradation graphics improvement 

- Settings for more realistic impacts 

- CUSTOMISE YOUR OWN HELMET 

- Add long runs 

- Engineers asking about the setup of the car when coming back into the pit for adjustments 

- Podiums and national anthem 

- On race days put the car out on grid instead of garage. 

- Customise or own guy or girl. I'm sure Suzie Wolff is annoyed that her drivers a guy 

- For main menu, I think it would look cool if you can walk around the F1 village and go towards the mode you want. 

- Stop the email thing and add your team principle to talk to the driver. 

- Newspaper for news 

- Our own celebration like FIFA after scored instead of computer celebrating for us and seeing it a billion times 

- Pre race meeting with FIA and drivers for race overview and information. 

- Tyre blankets and when switching Tyres in the garage, I would actually want to see that happening. As well as change of setup would take some time and not magically appear. 

- Smarter AI

- Options to ask engineer for information, for instance how far away to next or previous drivers, fuel consumption, weather, lap times, other people's lap times. 

- Practice starts 

- Engineers ask questions and we answer by yes or no

• Complete Career Mode - GP3, GP2 and Formula 1 - if you guys want to make history, just do that!!
  • Realistic TV Style Display - with speedometer, TV standings
  • TV Commentary - like F-1 and F-1 1997 for Playstation 1
  • Smarter engineer - informations that worth to listen, not all that crap
  • Please, I am brazilian, and the portuguese version of the engineer sucks! Give the option to choose the language!

jjmartins said:

• Please, I am brazilian, and the portuguese version of the engineer sucks! Give the option to choose the language!

I'm Brazilian too, I simply set the default language in my PS3 to English for all my games, that's way better than the crap Portuguese menus/voices that I see in most games.

Chicken42 said:
I want depth even more . And 64 player online races.

64 will never happen as there's not 64 on the grid

Trying to figure out which one of you two is more stupid

Baco333 said:
Chicken42 said:
I want depth even more . And 64 player online races.

64 will never happen as there's not 64 on the grid

Trying to figure out which one of you two is more stupid

can't say it's me as I was just stating a fact.

MULTIPLAYER:

• add online practise session(like race pro or forza)
  • add a league mode(like fifa lounge mode)
  • bring back 10% 20% 30% 40% races
  • online replays and a better spectate mode

All these points are important for our league. 

.-An online practice is necessary, mainly to define the setup that can not be modified after qualy. 

. League Mode is necessary but not essential 

. - 20%, 30%, 40%, 60% race distances, it´s the more important. Actually Jumping from 25% to 50% or 100% is a large difference. This is absolutely necessary 

. - The repetitions are not absolutely necessary would bring lots of fun to our Lan league

Vaca Gras

"LA LIGA DE LA CASA DE LA CHIVA" - 5 volantes, 1 Asado, 1 Viernes, 1 mes discutiendo, adrenalina y se larga de nuevo!!!

About online practice: in GT6 one can go to the track and practice while waiting for other players to join the lobby. CM should implement that feature in their games. That would enable players to practice before qualifying/race and would allow players to bypass one of the worst parts of online racing, which is waiting in the lobby.