Sign in to follow this  

What do you want in F1 2014? GAME IDEAS

I think you should add TV style interviews and camera man walking down the grid and showing graphics like the car number the driver name and start positions

I think you should add commentary for whatever driver the gamer chooses like "and Vettel dives down the inside of Magnussen

I think that the graphics at the left side of the screen should show what position each driver is in but only using the first 3 letters of the drivers last name and the ability to enable the safety car on the race options menu

There should also be realistic damage that you would see on the real world like the Perez crash at Hungary today

HUD that doesn't kill my precious plasma-TV. Hardcore F1 gaming session -> P1 stuck on corner of the screen for weeks. 

What i would like to see is better damage simulation where you can see small pieces fly off rather than big chunks, and also bring in the format that is in grid autosport where you can ask your engineer for information than him telling you and putting you off your racing. And to interact with the mechanics and team mate rather than just your engineer.

I'd like for the engineer to tell me when the guy in front of me is going to pit instead of the guy 2 places behind me.

Hi all

I would like to have an option in career where you manage your own f1 team, earn sponsorships, have a budget for a season, driver contracts, pretty much you make all the calls for when the drivers goes out for practice, qualifying etc. Make it real so the least experience drivers crash, build rivals with other teams. 
Have the car plain SO you design what it will look like. 
Also The option the drive for your team. 

Also before I forget
have the driver set up and such for a RACE on the grid, have Tyre warmers on, have the engineer tell you what other cars are using. Drive the warm up lap so you put temperature in the tyres and brakes. 
Have the ability to hold up the field on sc

Guess I'm a bit late for this but here are mine for career mode:

• Bring back the live the life of F1              

• Give me the oppertunity for choosing my numer that I want to see on my car! And also the name of mine and not of the driver who usually sits in that car!

• Also I would like interviews after the race on the podium like in real

• I want my agent back, who waits for me after the race in my motorhome

• Please do make succes bars like Rookie to Legend for complete progress of the career, make one for Team likeness and one for respect by other drivers ( Let interviews effect on them)

• Fan interaction (maybe a minigame that you have to sign things) EA did already done this in a Nascargame.

• I'm not a big classics fan but if you put classic cars back in the game. Do it like an PR-Event for the team you are driving for. And let me race against Schumacher, Berger, Mansell etc.  (Let this have an effect on my progress bars for team etc.)

• I know this sounds ridicules to you, but if you know about races that change in year terms like Hockenheim and Nurburgring please do it in your game too. Also put in races that already are announced like Mexico for the 2015 season in career mode and so on.

I would like to see some more changes next seasons. 

It is awesome today to see teams power changing, and the idea of be able to know which team will be probably better next season is always great!

However, I think drivers must change too. They should change their teams, and change their habilitys as well. You also could take some drivers from GP2, F3, etc. and allow teams to hire them.

I know this must consider a lot of things to work well. But it is boring to see the time never pass for anyone else in the game. There was a game for PS2 and XBOX that made some thing like that. "F1 Challenge 99-02".

One more thing: Raikkonen, for example, is not in doing a good season, but he is a good driver and every teams know this. If in the game Ferrari hires me in 2015, Kimi will just desappear from the game again, or he will get a contract in other team?

What I want in F1 2014 is a live the life menu layout, all 3 practise sessions, more race distance options (30%, 40% etc), parade laps at the start of the race, cool down lap after the race, manual pit stops(optional), podium ceremonies, interviews, removal of classic cars but keep the classic tracks, young diver tests becoming 2 or 3 FP1 sessions for Marussia or Caterham or Sauber etc. I don't really play online but I've heard that it's really laggy so that could be fixed and also refine the game they already have :)

Also if they keep classic cars are kept, integrate them in to the career mode by letting me drive them before Silverstone (like at the grand prix in early July) and just have a separate mode because no one plays with them

I want F1 2014/15 to include Formula  2 and 3 as well.

The AI should be more realistic, in F1 2013 the AI never made mistakes and never crashed...which is completely unrealistic.

Bring back the interaction with journalists and do something practical with it.

Make the game-save system  robust and reliable so that we don't get corrupt save files.

It's most important for me that I can just get a realistic driving experience from the game. Recent years have seen too many attempts at realism outside of the car. Too much effort in trying to enhance the world/environment has meant that the smoothness suffers. The same can be said for FIFA - the more graphical realism they add, the less flowing and real the action seems to be. I can no longer take the corners exactly as I want to, the game determines the corner angle I will be allowed based on the track. Monaco is a great example - at the Swimming Pool in 2010, the game would actually guide me through that corner as opposed to letting me take it myself. I honestly don't care if the surrounding environment is any better than the PS3/360 - I just want to make sure that the main focus for this game is the critical importance of letting me get behind the wheel and have it feel as real as possible. I'm all up for making the cars harder to drive because of the increased torque. Make it a challenge, make it skill based, let me display my ability instead of making it easy and guided.

*Breaking   News*

(Off Topic)

F1 2014 will be announced tomorrow!!! No joke, really :D I can't explain it in english, but trust me :)  You will see: tomorrow are infos about F1 2014 :)))

I just wish theyd improve the physics, GP2 from 1995 had more realistic physics than the Codies games.

And we need more stats for our career, I want to be able to see season results from everyone so I can analyse where it all went wrong or where I picked up points on my rivals... again GP2 had this 20yrs ago. In fact, GP2 had a lot of things that Codemasters have overlooked and is an overall more realistic simulation graphics aside.

Speaking of graphics, how about an official FOM display throughout the game? All the Sony/Psygnosis games had it. And the ability to view any camera angle from any car at virtually any time, which was also possible 20 years ago in GP2, along with a proper TV camera angle and not the stupid panning angles Codies employ

*Breaking   News*

(Off Topic)

F1 2014 will be announced tomorrow!!! No joke, really :D I can't explain it in english, but trust me :)  You will see: tomorrow are infos about F1 2014 :)))

Great! Hopefully it will have realistic features like formation laps, a 3 practice sessions, a working safety car for the first and last laps, and podium celebrations and interviews. :D

Guess I'm a bit late for this but here are mine for career mode:

• Bring back the live the life of F1              

• Give me the oppertunity for choosing my numer that I want to see on my car! And also the name of mine and not of the driver who usually sits in that car!

• Also I would like interviews after the race on the podium like in real

• I want my agent back, who waits for me after the race in my motorhome

• Please do make succes bars like Rookie to Legend for complete progress of the career, make one for Team likeness and one for respect by other drivers ( Let interviews effect on them)

• Fan interaction (maybe a minigame that you have to sign things) EA did already done this in a Nascargame.

• I'm not a big classics fan but if you put classic cars back in the game. Do it like an PR-Event for the team you are driving for. And let me race against Schumacher, Berger, Mansell etc.  (Let this have an effect on my progress bars for team etc.)

• I know this sounds ridicules to you, but if you know about races that change in year terms like Hockenheim and Nurburgring please do it in your game too. Also put in races that already are announced like Mexico for the 2015 season in career mode and so on.

they can't do this unfortunately because the game is based around that years tracks and cars so Nurburgring won't be back until  F1 2015. They also won't be able to include mexico either till then

While I agree with most of the stuff you guys have added here. Great lists!
I just wanted to add one more thing. I haven't seen many people talk about it. I think adding pit-lane starts would be amazing. For example, if you crashed out in qualifying and there's heavy damage to your car. You'll have to start from the pit-lane. In the recent games, if you crash after taking pole position. You'll still start in pole position. That's a bit unrealistic.
I think pit-lane starts would be a great challenge! :smiley: 
Plus, a race restart behind the safety car after a red flag would be great too.

i want in 2014 f1 * please add back button in all pages inside the game.some time in streem page game stuck and do not go back to game. *change the pit crew (every team have same race enginear with diffrent dress its rediculas) *please add more available tracks in quick race *inside game when talk to race enginear please add a small sound graph. its make realistic. *and putt a throtil-brake bar on the left side (like orginal f1 )and G-force radar ass an optional (like strategy,showing tire temp,on the right side,hide/show) *diffrent character action when race wins(randamly) *in the theam add a beautiful song( 2012 f1 theam song incradible) * add more graphics * some others post a video on youtube that the safty car explod i think its an error. *race leaders name on the left top side while racing needed to be shorted into 3 letter. And the player select first name,second name + short name. * Pluse other guyz said

For the next gen F1 game:

I know it's not possible to have current drivers changing teams (e.g Alonso to Mercedes) but it would be awesome if we could replace current drivers with classic drivers. For example, put Schumacher back to Mercedes with Hamilton as his team mate. 

Or at least do it more subtly. 

1) Allow us to create our own driver that can be used in career AND grand prix mode

2) Allow us to choose a face and a helmet -> have Schumi's face and helmet in there

3) After that we can just choose the German flag and have the engineer call us Michael

So kind of like the create-a-wrestler mode in WWE games.