Sign in to follow this  

What do you want in F1 2014? GAME IDEAS

Baco333 said:

Alright, so the thing I wanted most (online pratice sessions) is not in F1 2014, huge dissapointment.

What I really want to see is a quick pit-stop during qualifying. Instead of rolling the car back into the garage, just perform a quick tyre change pit stop so you can get out just in time for another lap.

Also I really want the 'vote to end session' option removed. I've never seen a session being ended like that and all it does is being annoying and distracting while you're qualifying. 

It would also be good to have more options in limiting people joining your session. For example I'd like to have the option to deny Brazilians to my lobby.

LFMAO "the option to deny Brazilians to my lobby"

Fail what you wrote means: "Laughing F****** My A** Off

Baco333 said:

Alright, so the thing I wanted most (online pratice sessions) is not in F1 2014, huge dissapointment.

What I really want to see is a quick pit-stop during qualifying. Instead of rolling the car back into the garage, just perform a quick tyre change pit stop so you can get out just in time for another lap.

Also I really want the 'vote to end session' option removed. I've never seen a session being ended like that and all it does is being annoying and distracting while you're qualifying. 

It would also be good to have more options in limiting people joining your session. For example I'd like to have the option to deny Brazilians to my lobby.

LFMAO "the option to deny Brazilians to my lobby"

Fail what you wrote means: "Laughing F****** My A** Off

LFMAO is also a group

i would LOVE to see replays available in multiplayer lan. me and some friends have had f1 lans a couple of times a year the last 10-12 years. and i remember f1 99-02 featured replays. 

its really enjoyable to rewatch some of the close fights we have.

please add this :)

jhlstar said:

i would LOVE to see replays available in multiplayer lan. me and some friends have had f1 lans a couple of times a year the last 10-12 years. and i remember f1 99-02 featured replays. 

its really enjoyable to rewatch some of the close fights we have.

please add this :)

Hopefully the replays will feature standard realistic trackside TV style camera angles instead of the shockingly bad ones they have now.

At least this time around they wont be able to blame "console limitations" (not that it was a valid excuse before).. Would be good to select between all in game camera angles for replay, so you can watch the battles from your opponants cockpit or t-cam etc.

Director mode would be good as well, where you get to play FOM TV director and decide which camera angles make it into the replay at what time

Lucia321 said:

The red bull camera mounts are missing deeming the car illegal in the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCFQ0vIBAZM&list=PLdeld3cKzBQ892xt1j8bJKVsD9G3eLks7 

go to 24 seconds not even their illegal camera is there, just nothing.

I believe this has been the case for all the games, but Codemasters take the car design from the first race of the season, so at Australia, that was how the camera mounts were. Changing it takes a lot of work too, which is really unnecessary for this I think.

Lucia321 said:

The red bull camera mounts are missing deeming the car illegal in the game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCFQ0vIBAZM&list=PLdeld3cKzBQ892xt1j8bJKVsD9G3eLks7 

I believe this has been the case for all the games, but Codemasters take the car design from the first race of the season, so at Australia, that was how the camera mounts were. Changing it takes a lot of work too, which is really unnecessary for this I think.

thanks

but i really do think they should play close attention to the cars all season and change them when they get changed in real life to make it more realistic.

Hopefully we will see this in next gen f1, due to in season updates

Lucia321 said:
Lucia321 said:

thanks

but i really do think they should play close attention to the cars all season and change them when they get changed in real life to make it more realistic.

Hopefully we will see this in next gen f1, due to in season updates
Probably down to some convoluted mixture of "licencing issues" and "console limitations"

Hello . Id like to see 

warm up lap online

Online replay save system

tyre pressure settings 

Safety car more often 

split screen for watching more than one group of cars online be handy for league stewards 

Why not have a steward poistion in custom online lobbys with a few opitions like give warning give drive tru  call safety car basic stuff but have it that a whole lobby votes for steward and that its a opition that only a host can turn on weather a steward position will be part of lobby .

Need better throttle input. In 2010-2013, throttle is either on or off. I need to see finer, smoother and gradual throttle control in 2014 & 2015. I'm sure P Cars will have this.

pleas take away the ghosting in mulit when you cant take out someone because the game ghosts you. or make an option if people can turn it off or on so if peole wanna play crashing with each other they can do it

pleas take away the ghosting in mulit when you cant take out someone because the game ghosts you. or make an option if people can turn it off or on so if peole wanna play crashing with each other they can do it
Is that actually you, Pastor?

MUZZARIOL Member Unleaded

are you serious if you really think this you are bit wierd I am just a fan (which is also wierd) butif you see someone with like vettels face you think its vettel. its a stupidness I am not hurtung you man but its a bit stupid

are you serious if you really think this you are bit wierd I am just a fan (which is also wierd) butif you see someone with like vettels face you think its vettel. its a stupidness I am not hurtung you man but its a bit stupid
LOL! I was being sarcastic dude, its stupid that you think I honestly beleived you were Pastor. You expressed your desire to crash into people in online lobbies and your profile pic is Pastor Maldonado, no disrespect to you or him but you had to expect someone to make a smart arse comment about that lol

Member Unleaded

LOL! I was being sarcastic dude, its stupid that you think I honestly beleived you were Pastor. You expressed your desire to crash into people in online lobbies and your profile pic is Pastor Maldonado, no disrespect to you or him but you had to expect someone to make a smart arse comment about that lol

ok good to hear I said I hope you are joking

1. A formation lap.
2. Total control of the car in the entry/exit of the pit lane.
3. Finish podium parade.
4. More safety car.
5. More non-finishes and mechanical faults.
6. More classic tracks.
7. That older drivers stop. And Drivers go to other theams in a long career.
8. Manager mode.

Please,  Like This.

- In-race commentary from the BBC crew David Croft, Martin Brundle with comments about the race, who's leading, accidents, retirements, etc. and Ted Kravitz in pit lane covering news.

- driver/team communications. So being able to advise need for tyres, front wing, change in weather or who's in front/behind and how far.

- telemetry would be nice, say on the left side of the screen showing either top 10 or all drivers and time differential.

Sorry if someone has suggested already. I'm seeing very good ideas.

1. manual starts i.e you cant just put your foot to the floor

2. manual pit stops

3. parade lap

4. DNF's/car problems

5. Safety Car

6. Manual control behind safety car

7. more intelligent pit radio

8. automatic update of strategy if one better/safety car

9. difficulty on a slide bar 1-10

10. AI not 2 seconds a lap faster when wet

I would like to be able to do a Co-Op Championship with a friend but race for different teams.
I think more AI cars should retire during races.
Even when you do well but do not win, your engineer is still annoyed with you, this should be more realistic.
More realistic damage.

Oh, and also get rid of the XP system for new contract drives, it doesn't work, team offers should come from your results and what team you drive for like in real life

Being able to save replays. After completing 50% or 100% distance races, I find that most of the time, I simply don't have time right afterwards to watch the entire replay even though I want to. I'd like to be able to load up a replay file to watch the next day.

I Think it would be better if there's Long weekends in Multiplayer mode like, P1,P2,P3 and Q1,Q2,Q3 and also race day,it would make Multiplayer mode much interesting when I'm playing with my friends,I'm sure every one would agree to that..

I Think it would be better if there's Long weekends in Multiplayer mode like, P1,P2,P3 and Q1,Q2,Q3 and also race day,it would make Multiplayer mode much interesting when I'm playing with my friends,I'm sure every one would agree to that..